Living Things - SONG No 12 is MISSING!

I think that’s the work of the illuminati. [lol]

its 12 for me and there are only 12 tracks lol

You mean, Powerless has 12 dots / stars on YOUR album cover. So then there a different ones circulating. Post a Pic?

I think its just another Troll.

I agree. Probably having a good laugh.

i dont get it lol
my CD says 12 when i play it

It’s the same for me - the album cover. But when you go onto itunes, (I downloaded the mp3 files from that warner bros. email), and click on get info, what does it say? Track _ of 12 or 13?

Anyway, whether this is a mistake or they’re just trolling us, it still needs to be addressed.

Mike is such a troooolll…

Probably a joke or mistake.

Buuut it’s still kinda suspicious :stuck_out_tongue:

yes i noticed this when i was going through the Lyrics/ Artwork. it seems like a mistake but knowing LP they probably did it on purpose, but for what? lol ether way i it was a mistake then THEY ARE FORGIVEN lol

Maybe the song will be on the next LPU cd labeled Song12. haha

It’s probably just a misprint. I doubt there would be a hidden track since ‘Until It Breaks’ fades into ‘Tinfoil’ and then starts the intro to ‘Powerless’. I hope they release a Special Edition version of Living Things that has a bonus track or something though. :slight_smile:

Don’t freak out, just a mistake [smile]

WEIRD!! I think it’s just a mistake though… wonder if they’ll ever correct it. [idea]

Thats funny hehe
But I think it is just a mistake :stuck_out_tongue: There must be a graphic designer out there who have some red ears :stuck_out_tongue:

Jeez, it’s obvious that your CD player shows 12 songs, because that’s the number of songs on CD. As we can see on the vid LPTV -Album cover guys were under pressure of time to release. It’s just a trace of a track that didn’t make it to the album.
My theory:

1.Around 15 tracks are made
2. Mike & guys create first album artwork(1- 15 dots images, particular page images like the one right to BID etc)
3. iTunes demands the final list of songs & album cover
4. Guys decide 3 aren’t good enough to be on the final version
5. Album cover is created, final version of booklet & back cover is estabilished
6. A moron who puts it into computer to print it makes a mistake with images 12 & 13
7. Band does’t notice the mistake, says it’s the final version & sends it to the whole world

How about that?

Well in the Hybrid Theory lyric booklet the lyrics aren’t correct so maybe its the same with this album

Anybody asked Mike what’s up with the back cover of the album? If not, please do! We want to hear the answer :slight_smile:

Dude, can’t be, most of their albuns have 12 songs

propably it’s a mistake

maybe they’ll have a free download for Song 12 through the website. Like how Evanescence released the ‘Band’ version of ‘My Immortal’ as a free download for ‘Fallen’. All you would have to do it put the CD in your comp (or someway to prove you have a LEGIT copy), then they’ll send you a code or a file that you can download. I remember when EV did that and I was psyched.

We may never know if there even was a track 12 for this album…LoL