Living Things - SONG No 12 is MISSING!

[lol] Okay i´m not alone with that “problem” … good to hear :wink:

Amazon mp3 download - №1…№12

[quote=Vanessa.][/quote]
Wierd, I just put mine in and it is fine. Lists the songs in the right order and the right names.

maybe a problem in germany ? but don´t know if there is a difference between the cds…but i can´t imagine that. or its a problem with the pc or the program which opens the songs. whatever … strange thing [confused]

[quote=Vanessa.][/quote]

I bet its a application error, iTunes put correct names in my cd

^^ okay tried different things and it seems to be a problem with windows media player… but its still strange that windows media player gives the songs random names :smiley:

Well there are rumors of the song ‘Brusier’ being cut from the track listing, the song is now coming with the Dell LP laptop.

I wonder if this was simply overlooked when a song was removed.

THAT IS SO FRICKIN’ COOL! Except I now NEED to know what happened to Number 12…

Do you guys know that on the original track listing of Meteora there was no Hit the floor? Numb was the last one, number 12. It can be seen on early promo stickers like this one:
click
I also noticed that Session and Nobody’s listening are placed in different order.

I thing that Linkin Park now have no choice, They have to create or let out missing song [cool] !

i think there playing us… Living Things Deluxe Edition on iTunes? if so, i hope we don’t have to pay for the whole album again, because i got the CD not the MP3.

hhhmmm… Never thought of that i really hope its a hidden chat [biggrin]

TROLLNODA STRIKES AGAIN!
(I need to make an image for that…)

the dot above the song represents the track. It’s all there. I would suggest recounting the songs again. when you count the tracks, notice teh number of dots above each song. so, no songs are missing!

what about the musical connection between Tinfoil & Powerless& =)

Hmm good point. If there was a missing song it would have to be between Tinfoil and Powerless for this theory to be correct. This wouldn’t just be the case with the way these two songs work together.

Yes, I also would rule out, that originally another song with the No. 12 was placed between Tinfoil and Powerless, because they belong together.

All thoughts let us going round in circles. So, I’m with Ryan Voight :slight_smile:

[quote=Throttle D]the dot above the song represents the track. It’s all there. I would suggest recounting the songs again. when you count the tracks, notice teh number of dots above each song. so, no songs are missing!

Maybe it was The Chemist and his associate Spike Minoda attempting to sabotage the LIVING THINGS album! [surprised] Its a conspiracy I tell you!

i think its just a mistake