LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

There’s also Ariel

hahaha, no it just means Only My Opinion :joy:

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to LPU 16 coming later this year!

1 Like

If you continue having problems, please message LPU HQ directly. We are here to help! LPUHQ@LPUnderground.com

1 Like

Hey! please message LPU HQ directly if this continues. LPUHQ@LPUnderground.com

2 Likes

Positivity is key! Thank you for your support.

Hey! Where are exclusives showing up as public?

2 Likes

Hey! please email us all info on this glitch. I’d like to see if we can fix. LPUHQ@LPUnderground.com

LPU Chats will return and be awesome! Thank you for your patience guys.

1 Like

thanx guys…that is the best way for your support,at last we love you and we look forward…@lpuhq1 have a great day guys and :heart_eyes:#wearelpu

#edit: Sorry guys, I must confess that there really is no complete exculsive public…my fault…

Hey! Not sure what you mean. Please e-mail us your concern. There is a very simple system in place to make sure LPU Exclusives remain exclusive to members only on LinkinPark.com

I think she means that only the song previews are public, not the complete song

1 Like

Yes that is true!

Jordan- I know you have a good eye on website stuff. Please e-mail me if you’d like to help with making sure we aren’t missing any bugs / errors. Thanks! -Lorenzo

2 Likes

This was no concern but an excuse from myside cause I said here the exklusives are available while they are NOT Thats all! I am fine! :smiley: thanx anyways.

edit: my membership is back…f i n a l l y ! thanx again :heart_eyes:

thanx Jordan!

@theearlywalker is your full LPU membership back? Like, do you have access again to everything LPU?

Surely not checked all but as far as I see, yes… Emailed both yesterday, the hq and the new Site host ( dunnow how they call right now…) this morn it was fixed :smiley:

Ok, I’ll wait till Monday to mail the HQ. Support hasn’t replied back to me yet.

But it seems That Lorenzo is busy with lpu stuff and in hq himself…he was on here with us, also I guess they have Support from the Host at the Email-Traffic these days…why loosing Time? Omo :smiley: