LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

It’ll be 2 weeks on Saturday so, I will wait and see if it will be resolved by then. Otherwise I will email Lorenzo since support doesn’t seem to reply or do anything about it.

lpu membership update: on mainpage lost again…but it seem to be near a solution… .:eyes: …hahaha

What’s odd is that while I have access to a couple of LPU threads here and the LPU store on the main site, I don’t have access to music and videos and blogs. It’s kind of a mess :stuck_out_tongue: I hope it’s fixed soon.

1 Like

Email me your expiration date from your old LPU account. -Lorenzo

1 Like

Done…:grinning:so nice to have you guys here,showing us #wearelpu !!!

Hi guys how’s your memberships? I still have this at my account

What’s wrong with it?

I should have “LPU Member” sign?

Oh that. Yeah, contact support, they’ll fix it. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

Ok, something must be wrong with the site big time.

Lorenzo added my LPU membership back last night, it was fine this morning and now it’s gone again. I don’t know what’s happening at this point.

What’s happening is that I get to be a smug arse because I was right :stuck_out_tongue: :smirk:

you were, no need to be proud on it anyways…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@evooba same here that day…

Thanks for your e-mail!

We are on it!

1 Like

@lpuhq1 what has happened to all the meet & greet photos ? there is only one set from 2015 and there all from the one country where are all other photos gone from past meet & greets ???

nope its not this new platform is rubbish waste of time see meet & greet photos have now gone what happened to those only one set from 2015 is that a good thing I think it sucks meet & greet photos are not there anymore site gets worse every day no improvements that I can see

@evooba stop complaining it takes time remember :wink:

@theearlywalker he has to be its his job on the line remember this :wink:

You know you can edit your posts and reply to multiple people in one post right? Instead of spamming everyone with notifications

2 Likes

@evooba are you complaining ??? how the tables have turned :wink: remember it takes time for the new platform to be fully working right ? that’s what you told me to do wait for it to be fully up and running