LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

@jFar920 the new chat is not a band chat is a members chat that’s it the chats are staying with current platform where we switched too and I have sent calm tweets to Lorenzo about problems in the past yes problems with making sure get emails after subscribing to all there websites ie lpunderground fb Linkin park Fb twitter but when I asked him something little more difficult got no reply even via email so yeah I let him know why I made a complaint via email because hes not doing the best job he could do neither are the LPUHQ team nither is fullscreendirect

Where did it say it was a member only chat platform? I guess it’s possible, but I didn’t read that anywhere

Don’t forget that they’re dealing with LP.com as well and not just the LPU.
Also, the LPU has been dead for years, nothing much has been happening, why complain now? lol (which is a completely different topic but, just saying)

@evooba LPU & Linkinpark .com where always separate now they are together if LPU was dead why do we need to renew our LPU membership every year ? if its dead

@evooba nothing wrong with Linkinpark.com that’s where you buy the official merch they put linkinpark.com on LPU as a short cut so you don’t have to go to a different site each time

I’m mostly referring to the LPU community, that died when X was launched. All that is another topic though, there’s a thread about it somewhere, you can search for it, see what other people think.

all I see is people don’t want to rock the boat as always so if your happy why you feeling frustrated and emailing them twice if everything is fine for you ?? @evooba you don’t need to send 2 emails right

First email was to ask them to check the LPU issue, that was solved. Second email was them asking me if I was experiencing any other issues so I told them that the LPU problem had occurred again, that is all.
I’ve mentioned it in a post above actually, I thought it was weird they mailed me again.

@evooba I’m frustrated as well and have emailed them about it (twice) but apparently they need more time so we should just wait and see what happens.

@evooba see as you said you emailed them twice

My point being, let’s wait and see.

@evooba I think you said you where frustrated too so either you are frustrated or your not :wink:

Hey I’m excited too, but we have to wait for a bit longer than expected. Don’t think that I’m not that impatient as well :smiley: But there’s really nothing we can do about that. Actually there is one: we can wait. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I was. But there is a difference between being frustrated and asking politely to see what is up with complaining constantly and bombarding the support and the HQ with emails and questions.

#omo

Look at all the figs I give:

I’ve seem you most this in other places. What does it mean?

Dirt is good?

http://mohideenmkt.com/items/00003.jpg

Over here they call that Persil :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: Just got to 8k posts :slight_smile:

There’s also…