LinkinPark.com to a brand new platform (CLOSED)

Oh I see, thank you. I still need to get used to it :smiley:

Before I joined the LPU, I was very active on LPN, I loved that place and I miss Sparkart a freaking lot. I agrree that X was when everything went downhill for the LPU. I miss the old days and I really really want to be optimist and get excited about all the things they promise but all I see every time is glitches and nothing else. I mean, how many years has it been since we last had a decent chat platform?

1 Like

I always regret I didn’t spend much time on the forum back then. Most of the time I was on the chat, and even then it wasn’t super often. I hope the new chat platform works well

Looking at Metallica’s website, which is also with FullscreenDirect, they have some pretty cool stuff on there, like an embedded forum timeline. Maybe we’ll see something like this in the future

1 Like

That looks awesome. I started forums the last year of the sparkkfkskdns website.

I miss sparkart website ;-;

join the plug just meme fans on…

I think these are worth linking in this thread too:

That might be something you have to report to Discorse directly

Really Weired

So, FD mails me back after a week to tell me I haven’t been in contact with them and to let them know if there’s been any issues. That just doesn’t make sense, I was the one expecting a reply back regarding the LPU issue.

Also, may I add that my LPU membership is gone once again.

finally I lost my membrship too, on the main site, after it worked last week…! Here inside the forum my badge is still there and I can enter the lpu-only threads…may they get it on run? Or did I have to

So I decided to mess around with my other account myself (this is @jFar920) and oddly this account has access to LPU topics, despite never having a membership. Still no profile picture change (even though this account already had one)

Also the weird groups on people’s profiles go somewhere now instead of “Access Denied” pages: @lpu13_mem_001

well I see nothing has changed from day of new Platform and still got nothing new and they said would all be ready by end of last week what a poor show from the @lpuhq1 team not how LpUnderground should be need to make some big improvements

that’s funny as there lots of topics on the new platform if you go and look you will see :wink:

Three Two of them are made by you, the others relate to specific aspects of the new platform, I don’t need to look around and see because I’m on the forum all the time, not just when I want to complain

1 Like

@jFar920 that’s because you have to log it out now being on a different platform mine is always logged in unless I log it out myself platform is rubbish and nothing will change my mind there others who feel the same there not even coming on there accounts now because how they feel about the site now not being as good

@jFar920 nope because mine not been active for over a week go look again :wink:

Because they got locked? They still were made. I see one topic about profile pictures, one about the media, and this one which is about the new platform in general, all are legitimate topics, opposed to your two topics which were the exact same thing as this one

@nefermiw they said everything would be done by end of last week yet nothing has changed at all the meida photos from meet and grets was there from when platform Migrated so nothing new done yet guess we will have a looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg wait

@chrisstyles Seriously, can you chill? These things take a while to run smoothly, I’m sure everything will be fixed with time.
As you can probably see yourself, a lot of the glitches are the same for all of us, it’s not just you or me or whatever, it’s a general thing. All you can do is email support (fullscreen direct, not the HQ) and see what they say.

@jFar920 I guess its because they don’t like it when I complain but that’s the whole point if you don’t like something or feel let down by lpuhq1 or fullscreendirect why not let them know your not happy with how things are being run or do they just want robots not to give feed back they tell us to reach out to them but if its something we don’t like they don’t reply to emails or if you ask a question that’s a little tough for them to give answer to get no reply so feel forum is only place I can let them see not happy with them and how there running the site its gone from being great to being nothing more than social media site as everything gets posted on twitter fb Instagram snap chat before we get it as LPU members nothing exclusive anymore been over a year from last band member chat what happened to those exclusive ? we don’t get them anymore that’s why I feel let down by the lpuhq1 Team I really wonder what the band would think of something they started as a way to keep connected to the fans but getting less & less connected to them yeah before anyone says it I know the band get busy but no band chats for over a year cant tell me that’s not let down