Let's destroy the fake Chester on Twitter

2 weeks from now? I would really really want to help you out. I too hate those stupid people who harasses the band, but my time in web dramatically decreases next week, so i won’t be able to help you. Sorry [sad]

It’s done!!! The twitter Account has been deleted.[biggrin][razz][lol]

Only an idoit would think it actaully is Chester.

LOL just noticed haha! Also reported it this morning, it helps when many people do it, don’t you think? [mrgreen]

Oh good news, really!

AWESOME GUYS!

See! We have created a revolution! His account has been officially suspended! Awesome awesome!

Anyway, if you guys find anyone who is a downright imposter of any of LP members just come here and we can plan a similar thing, okay?

Thanks to everyone who helped make this successful :slight_smile:

GUYS! We have a new target now! His link > https://twitter.com/#!/ChasterBe

Let’s kill him now! Like we did with the first Boogie!

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]GUYS! We have a new target now! His link > https://twitter.com/#!/ChasterBe

Let’s kill him now! Like we did with the first Boogie!

I just checked, who is following the new Boogie.
Well, it seems so, that the most follower doesn’t are really LP fans. Some follow the fake AND also the real Chester. So they should know about the faked ID. In addition, Boogie just twitter in spanisch! So normaly they should check, it isnt Chester.

The very most follower have hundreds or even thousands followers themselve. I guess, that that people aren’t interested in Chesters tweets. They would follow, even if he tweets “I’am a fucking idiot”! They just fallow as many people they can, just to get more followers for themselves. In my opinion, that people are idiots too!
Lets check from time to time, if there are any “normal” followers or LP fans, so that me message them.

[quote=Shoegaze4u]I just checked, who is following the new Boogie.
Well, it seems so, that the most follower doesn’t are really LP fans. Some follow the fake AND also the real Chester. So they should know about the faked ID. In addition, Boogie just twitter in spanisch! So normaly they should check, it isnt Chester.

The very most follower have hundreds or even thousands followers themselve. I guess, that that people aren’t interested in Chesters tweets. They would follow, even if he tweets “I’am a fucking idiot”! They just fallow as many people they can, just to get more followers for themselves. In my opinion, that people are idiots too!
Lets check from time to time, if there are any “normal” followers or LP fans, so that me message them.[/quote]

I told new fake ID “@ChasterBe” to a Japanese followers.
Because it’s hard, English and the Portuguese are not so helpful, and I’m sorry.

Right now, I going to have bail out, because my Twitter account is down. When it gets back running again, I let you guys know. I’m glad you check out the new ChesterBe followers. [smile]

I think this Boogie and the previous one is the same person. In order for it to be suspended, Chester himself has to make an impersonation report via Twitter’s help center.

The account behind this impersonations I think is @asoldiersays

When you say “(example text)”, what do you want us to write there?
not understanding

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I think this Boogie and the previous one is the same person. In order for it to be suspended, Chester himself has to make an impersonation report via Twitter’s help center.

[/quote]

Wow and he’s also posing as one of fake Chester’s followers.

[quote=Erling]When you say “(example text)”, what do you want us to write there?
not understanding

[quote=DieheartLPfan][quote=ZoeLinkingal]I think this Boogie and the previous one is the same person. In order for it to be suspended, Chester himself has to make an impersonation report via Twitter’s help center.

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]I think this Boogie and the previous one is the same person. In order for it to be suspended, Chester himself has to make an impersonation report via Twitter’s help center.

[/quote]
Why do you think, that @asoldiersays is the the one?

[quote=Shoegaze4u][quote=ZoeLinkingal]I think this Boogie and the previous one is the same person. In order for it to be suspended, Chester himself has to make an impersonation report via Twitter’s help center.

[/quote]
Why do you think, that @asoldiersays is the the one?[/quote]
There is RT by boogie that is from @asoldiersays: If you guys wanna support, pls follow my @ChasterBe

something like that

I really hate “@ChasterBe
But I don’t understand portuguese[evil]

[quote=Hiro]I really hate “@ChasterBe
But I don’t understand portuguese[evil][/quote]
Google translate helps sometimes