Let's destroy the fake Chester on Twitter

We have a new target, it is not Chester_Be anymore, it is ChasterBe

Receiving signal…

Hello fellow LPUers,

In this New Year, let’s cleanse the world - internet - of scums like imposters. Imposters such as the fake Chester Bennington on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/ChasterBe

To achieve this goal, I need at least 35 to 50 strong and dedicated LPUers.

The target, we shall call it Boogie 1, has about 85 (and counting) “followers” on Twitter. We have to inform Boogie’s follower before it escalates! It can be accomplished in 5 simple steps below:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Depending on the length of the name of the designated recipient of our message, you can choose 1 of the templates to copy and paste into the reply. Do note that you DO NOT need to “click” a name in order for the recipient to receive your reply. This is because each name is one of a kind and Twitter will automatically route the reply to your target recipient.

The following replies MUST start with @(Recipient) for it to work.

1. @ChasterBe is fake, he has no tick bside his name. @ChesterBe is the real one.

2. Unfollow @ChasterBe he is fake as he has no tick bside his name, @ChesterBe is the real one!

3.@ChasterBe is fake, he doesnt hav a tick bside his name, @ChesterBe is the real 1,spread the word n unfolow the fake one :slight_smile:

You may alter as you see most appropriate. After you sent the reply, you can reply again and promote this thread to let them know what we’re doing. If they are not LPU, they can see this one from LP forums: http://www.linkinpark.com/forum/topics/from-lpu-forums-let-s-destroy-the-fake-chester-on-twitter

Now that we have the instructions in place, we need to ensure that each and every “follower” of Boogie 1 be informed, with the least chance of 2 soldiers informing 1 recipient.

Due to the fact that it is impossible for me to give 30 names to each participating soldier, I suggest that I give a number.

For example, if I put:

(LPU nickname) 30 it means that he or she will take the FIRST 30 on the “follower” list.

(LPU nickname) c30 It means that he or she will COUNT the first 30 before taking the next 30. This is because the first 30 has already been taken care off by the first person.

(LPU nickname) c60 It means that he or she will count the first 60 before taking the next 30.

So on and so forth.

This is the most productive way that I can think off… because it’s really impossible that I give all 1,000++ names :confused:

Another way is, after one of you do your round, put down here the last nickname so it’s easier for the next guy to find it rather then counting and maybe losing count :slight_smile:

For example, the first guy will put the 30th nickname he did and the second guy will reply 30 after that nickname and put the 60th nickname or whichever he stops at lets say he has no time etc.

I know it sounds abit troublesome, but no pain no gain, right? It’s for our favourite singer!

On my part, I already replied to everyone that was retweeted by Boogie 1, you can check my profile for the proof: https://twitter.com/#!/Linkingal

Who is with me on this mission?

Put down your name and I will organise and plan out the blueprint. The date of attack will most probably be 2 weeks from now. The more soldiers we have, the lesser recipients each of us take and (most likely) faster to accomplish this mission.

Do ask any questions if you do not understand anything/

Thanks in advance. That dude is also harassing Mike’s and Talinda’s twitter.

Mission motto
We are Linkin Park Underground. We do not forgive and We will annihilate anyone that stands in the way of the righteous. We will kill douchebags who have the intent to harm us or our representation in any way. Expect us.

(Reserved Post)

Once there are enough soldiers I will start to plan out the numbers and stuff

Everyone who’s names are in the participating list also has the job to watch Boogie 1’s RT and see if there any ignorant people who think he’s real. He RTs them because it will give a third person’s point of view to further prove that Boogie 1 is the real Chester. He is flaunting. And, if he catches our plan, he would probably tone down the RT (or not), which works both ways for us, in a positive sense :wink:

If you see my twitter, I am replying and checking every second I have free. I start work in about 1 and a half hours time so let’s share the work guys!

Soldiers: - Number - Last recipient
Hiro
LinkinLayra
Shoegaze4u
ANVANOPPENS
DieheartLPfan
Gray

Anyway, we dont have to do it on the same day exactly but we do it consecutively for example, after the first guy finishes at the starting of the mission, the second guy picks up where the first left off on his own pace, ofcourse, not too slow, then he will report back here, i will update and the third and subsequent guys can continue :slight_smile:

Before we initiate the plan all out, I’m trying to decrease his followers by watching his activity so that it’ll be easier for us later.

wow… how long have you been planning this? :smiley:

[quote=LinkinLayra]wow… how long have you been planning this? :smiley:

I got it.I’ve started following you @twitter!

Let’s take her down! I can’t believe she still pretends to be Chester after both Chester and Talinda tweeted that’s a fake account.

Okay, saw it :smiley:

It’s sad really… btw, u in on this pal?

@Everyone: Just put ur name here and i will plan :smiley:

[quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=LinkinLayra]wow… how long have you been planning this? :smiley:
[/quote]

okay, sounds like a plan to me ;D but I’m in!

[quote=LinkinLayra][quote=ZoeLinkingal][quote=LinkinLayra]wow… how long have you been planning this? :smiley:

Good idea. I would like to help. That’s a stupid idiot!

But it will be hard to tweed all at the same time, because of the time differences. Let’s see.

We should also report the identity theft to twitter, right?

THis is a DAMN long and intense plan :smiley:

[quote=Shoegaze4u]Good idea. I would like to help. That’s a stupid idiot!

But it will be hard to tweed all at the same time, because of the time differences. Let’s see.

We should also report the identity theft to twitter, right?[/quote]
Thanks, I’ll put your name down. And I don’t think reporting would work. If Im not wrong, the name or representation Chester Bennington is not copyrighted? Only Linkin Park etc is copyrighted?

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]THis is a DAMN long and intense plan :smiley:

Well, to abuse anybody’s identity (even yours or mine) is against the Twitter regulations. But normally the concerned account user (Chester) has to report the issue by itself. Don’t know, if he did. Anyway, I reported the issue also. It can’t hurt, if we all do.

Chester has twitted about that account is a fake :slight_smile:

MUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA XD evil mood activated I prefer to make fun of him (Jeez have you read the tweets, about his penis and stuff, most of them not even in English), costs less time, but I’ll join the plan though xD

Actually it’s a sad story. That imposter put so much energy to fake that twitter account to feel like Chester. I’am afraid of that type of “fans”. He seriously needs a doctor [sad].

The person who did that is just really stupid!

Well, to abuse anybody’s identity (even yours or mine) is against the Twitter regulations. But normally the concerned account user (Chester) has to report the issue by itself. Don’t know, if he did. Anyway, I reported the issue also. It can’t hurt, if we all do.[/quote]

Hm I see. Lol, I do not read any of Twitter’s regulations.

[quote=Gonzalo Martin]Chester has twitted about that account is a fake :slight_smile:

@anvanoppens: @Chester_Be luckily this faker is still losing followers. Can he get 0 followers by the end of the week? @ChesterBe FTW!

[quote=ANVANOPPENS]@anvanoppens: @Chester_Be luckily this faker is still losing followers. Can he get 0 followers by the end of the week? @ChesterBe FTW!