Let's destroy the fake Chester on Twitter

Well there’s a lot of hackers on Twitter using fake profile pages and it’s really annoying. You report it to Twitter, but Twitter doesn’t do anything about it. This look like a risky move here, then again, something needs to be done. I might be in, because I want to learn how to do this, I’m sick of fake profile pages on Twitter, and I owe Linkin Park one… I care about Chester and the rest of LP.

Okay bro, I will put your name on the soldier list. Don’t worry, it is simpler than what it seems like in the thread. I just had to explain it the long way to people who don’t have Twitter but wish to participate. And also, a long post will help me filter out who is dedicated and up for the job and who is just passive. It’s all about psychology here :wink:

And btw guys, guess what, we will have more new friends joining LPU’11 soon in about next month or so :smiley:

Cheers.

Okay bro, I will put your name on the soldier list. Don’t worry, it is simpler than what it seems like in the thread. I just had to explain it the long way to people who don’t have Twitter but wish to participate. And also, a long post will help me filter out who is dedicated and up for the job and who is not. It’s all about psychology here :wink:

And btw guys, guess what, we will have more new friends joining LPU’11 soon in about next month or so :smiley:

Cheers.
[/quote]

I’m a sister though. [smile] But sounds COOL!

Okay bro, I will put your name on the soldier list. Don’t worry, it is simpler than what it seems like in the thread. I just had to explain it the long way to people who don’t have Twitter but wish to participate. And also, a long post will help me filter out who is dedicated and up for the job and who is not. It’s all about psychology here :wink:

Cheers.

This user is Brazilian… What a shame for my country…

Sorry guys, I just wonder could you stop quoting the quote because me kinda confuse reading it.
Btw, nice idea you put there ^^

No it isn’t a shame on your country, it is a shame on himself. We all know this world isn’t perfect but at least we do what we can to help :slight_smile:

[quote=Purnama]Sorry guys, I just wonder could you stop quoting the quote because me kinda confuse reading it.
Btw, nice idea you put there ^^[/quote]
I apologise for the quoting but it can’t be helped.

Guys, look at what he is tweeting now. He is defending his actions now (translate via Google and you’ll understand)

Lol, it seems to be working, he is being affected.

Edit: There is no reward in helping out. If you are in then Okay that’s great, we would appreciate it. If you are not, you can watch how it unfolds.

I’m up to help! :smiley: 2 weeks from now, eh?

Okay, Gray! I will put your name up in the list.

I’m not sure if it rly will be 2 weeks from now, the 2 weeks I’m using is to gather participants like you :).

Currently right now, I am trying to decrease his followers so that it would be easier for us once we initiate the plan :slight_smile:

Much thanks and spread the word~!

[quote=Purnama]Sorry guys, I just wonder could you stop quoting the quote because me kinda confuse reading it.
Btw, nice idea you put there ^^[/quote]

I’m sorry too about the quoting. Someday, I going to show you how to read it. I was confuse too, when I join this site. [smile]

You also said, that dude is harassing Mike and Talinda’s account too, that probably explain why Mike isn’t using his Twitter much. My Twitter account got hack last night and I wonder, if it’s that dude. I’m definitely helping. Those damn hackers! [mad]

Yes that is true if you read back a few days into Boogie 1’s account.

He has stuff like Chester has a small dick and gay stuff along bennoda with Mike thingy, saying Talinda is his baby stuff like that. It’s really disgusting really I hate it. I mean, I don’t mind if he just wanna RT Chester’s tweet as his own, that is fine but it crosses the line once he starts something more, something sensitive and personal.

If it was Singapore law he would be sitting in the freaking jail already for internet harassment under our Cyber Law which follows closely to UK’s cyber law.

I actually known of that account a month ago, I thought nth of it until now when some of my friends tweeted abt Boogie 1’s disgusting comments thts why i started this.

Im going to work now, back in 10hours.

Its up to u guys to watch him now LPU. We will create a revolution.

The boogie has changed it’s profile picture and the Bio to: Chester’s Soldiers Of Brazil, Idk if this means mission accomplished? Without us even doing anything really!

I guess the boogie follower can decide now, if they want to stay with that idiot or not.
Although, good work Zoe!!!

Can’t you report him or something

I guess the boogie follower can decide now, if they want to stay with that idiot or not.
Although, good work Zoe!!![/quote]
Weeee yea but let’s watch his tweets for now so that it doesn’t revert back to his disgusting ways.

[quote=Min2Midnite]Can’t you report him or something

Boogie is back guys, we need more soldiers! Check his tweets

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]Boogie is back guys, we need more soldiers! Check his tweets
[/quote]

He/She repeats the same thing again…

That boogie dude’s new profile pic has Mike and Chester kissing, but using the same username Chester_Be. I saw it yesterday.