Let's destroy the fake Chester on Twitter

Twitter account @ChasterBe has been deleted !!! [smile]

Really? Awesome!!!

OK here’s another two fake accounts I’ve found:

I don’t know where I found their tweets but they’ve both fooled me -__- And I feel really stupid now.
I replied some pretty “normal” tweet of them and they replied me almost at the same time, when I saw those replies I was freaking out “OMG they replied me” while thinking they were real, when you’re in a mood like that you don’t see the details of their fake accounts (I didn’t look at the usernames and the profiles properly…)

So let’s report the **** out of them

The accounts are:
twitter.com/#!/phoenixIp (The “L” is actually a cap. “i”, it was pretty hard for me to notice that moment)
twitter.com/#!/m_shindoa (Pretty obvious when you pay attention, I know…)

I hate to rain on your guys’ parade, but don’t you think you’re taking this a bit too seriously? I completely agree that fake Twitter accounts suck, yes, but I wouldn’t go on and create a campaign like this trying to get rid of them. I’m sure if you report them to Twitter, they’ll eventually handle it. Keep in mind that they probably get hundreds, if not thousands of reports a day.

Agreed.

You’re giving these people attention and thats what they want. If they are ignored they will go away. Its simple :slight_smile:

This ^^

I seriously had no idea this thread was still up. And I see purnama you entertained that guy m_shindoa like Ginger said too. Meh abit hypocritical to me

Anyway they dont have alot of followers (less than 50) and they’re not as disgusting as the Chester imposter.

how do we give attention to those imposter when we dont even respond to their tweets? we just inform everyone who’s following them and ignore whatever the imposter replies. thats all there is.