Learning Spanish

Welcome everyone to this post. I hope that this thread helps you a lot.
Many people believes that learn Spanish is difficult and it takes much time dominate it.
If your interest is strong and you have a great teacher you will find easy learn Spanish.
As I said in another thread: We read as it’s written.

The themes are:

Vocabularies.
  1. The Alphabeth. Post 3 and 14 (complementation.)
  2. The Number (until 100.) Post 25.
  3. Ways to Greet. Post 139.
  4. The Hour. Post 139.
  5. Family.
  6. Animals I.
  7. Animals II.
  8. Clothe.
  9. Fruits and Vegetables.
  10. Transport.
  11. Food (In general.)
  12. The Human Body.
  13. School Subjets.
  14. Guatemalan expressions.
  15. Colors.

Grammar.
  1. Articles. Post 139
  2. Sustantives.
  3. Adjetives.
  4. Verbs I
  5. Verbs II
  6. Verbs III
  7. Adverbs.
  8. Prepositions.
  9. Conjunctions.
  10. Personal Pronouns.
  11. Demonstrative pronouns.
  12. Objective Pronouns.
  13. Subject and Predicate.
  14. Direct and Indirect Modifier.
  15. Direct and Indirect object.
  16. Circumstantial.
  17. Syllables.
  18. Punctuation Marks.

Comunication.
  1. Comunication Elements.
  2. Types of setences.
  3. Oral and written communication.
  4. (Confirmation pendient.)

Uncategorized Themes

Preview Verb To Be post 90
Use of “Vosotros/Vosotras” post 91 (by @merydiaz)
Verb to Be (Ser o Estar) Post 115
Grammatical Person. Post 115
Grammatical Gender. Post 115
Grammatical Number. Post 115
Grammatical Time. Post 115
Conjugation of verb to be with Vosotros/vosotras. Post 126 (by @merydiaz)

Links

Free text to speech reader. Post 4 (by @Framos1792)
http://www.ejemplode.com (In case you want more information.)
Saludos y Despedidas en español (Ways to greet. Maybe we’ll use it later.)

How it is going to work?
I love that my classes are dynamics. So, if you are here and you have a best idea than the mine, let me know it.

I will publish the theme/s weekly with its explanation and a type of game-exercise. Any doubt let me know it in the moment! Don’t wait until the last moment to tell (I am not going upset… At all.)

You can join whenever you want! You can tag some of your friends too. Remember this: The idea is have fun here, if you feel bored, let me know and porpuse something different.

One last thing: Those themes are just a guide. We probably won’t follow as it shows above.

My personal email: tellezvictormanuel@outlook.com
WA: +502 4248 1432.

First update: 10/10/17
When you have time check out guys:
@framos1792, @lpfan61, @the_termin8r, @theearlywalker, @Honey8, @merydiaz, @lpaniist, @agusdbianco, and @rickvanmeijel.

If someone else wants to learn is more than welcome.

10 Likes

WHOA!!! language lessons?
ProFEsoldier! :sweat_smile: FE for iron and the whole thing sounds like professor lol ill help out where I can if you need anything :slightly_smiling_face: great idea

3 Likes

The Alphabeth
In the Spanish we use 27 letters. They are:
A (A)
B (Be, be labial, be grande.)
C (Ce)
D (De)
E (E)
F (Efe)
G (Ge)
H (Hache)
I (I)
J (Jota)
K (Ka)
L (Ele)
M (Eme)
N (Ene)
Ñ (Eñe)
O (O)
P (Pe)
Q (Qu)
R (Ere)
S (Ese)
T (Te)
U (U)
V (Uve, ve pequeña)
W (Doble ve, doble uve, uve doble)
X (Equis)
Y (Ye)
Z (Zeta)
In brackets is the nameof each letter. I recommend hear a video with the pronunciation.

Notes:
The difference between the B and V is that the sound of the B is your lips are pushed from the inside out. And with the V you just open your lips.
The H doesn’t have sound, but it’s very matter when you write.
In the personal I prefer call the B as Be. The V as Uve and W as Doble ve.
We have combinated letter. They are:
BL, BR, CL, CR, DR, FL, FR, GL, GR, PL, PR, TL and TR.

How to combinate them
Is very easy. Just pick the vowels (a, e, i, o and u) and join them with the consonants.
For example:
The B with the five vowels: Ba. Be. Bi. Bo. Bu.
C: Ca, co and cu. Ce and ci. (For the pronunciation, these letters are taught separately, but the combination is the same.)
D: Da, de, di, do, du.
F: Fa. fe, fi, fo, fu.

Exercise
Finish forming the combinations. (As you think is correct.)

Auxiliaries:
@framos1792 and @agusdbianco.

Welcome to the students:
@lpfan61, @Honey8, @lpaniist, @theearlywalker, @mishelka3 and @georkost.

If you have a question about other things, you can drop me a email to:
Tellezvictormanuel@outlook.com

That’s because I’m a teacher jajaja
[spoiler]Please open your books in the page 7 and read the 1st chapter for tomorrow LOL[/spoiler]

7 Likes

can be helpful

4 Likes

Awwwww- how niiiice :)))), this is our first foreign language-lesson ever since on the lpu-forums jajajaja :joy:. and the idea is so nice and uniting. :+1:t2:The structuring of your class appears very clear. Thank you very much @ironsoldier16, doing my homework afternoons :grin:, and to the tutors: @framos1792 and @agusdbianco a powerful high-five for their will to sup us students - this can only become a success!!! :sunny:

6 Likes

we can only hope :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Here I am! :raised_hand: well done! So the lessons start! :rofl: I’m going to do my homework like a good student… :blush:
Cool to have teachers/tutors like you 3! In school I had only boring teachers and nobody who knows rock music… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Q: when we do our homework we have to post all here? @ironsoldier16

4 Likes

This is a great idea!

2 Likes

How did i appear in here? :smiley: Did I like something somewhere? I can’t remember :laughing:

I like the idea very much, hope I’ll have time for the lessons! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn, you seriously took the time out to try and teach us. I’ll try to see if I can pick anything up later when I have free time.

3 Likes

Sounds like the lyrics of a missing LPU8 song. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I’ll be the class troll :joy:

But seriously, thanks for taking the time out to teach us some things.

5 Likes

Ooohoooo vere waz dis thread. Aye didant sea eat eaf uoe haveant taged @ironsoldier16 thankz. Aye weal trai to lern sum basicz. Thank uoe faur ading mie up.

Thankz so mauch az aye weal only bea able tou doe aun wekeands. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::smiley:.

Hmm aye vas thinking a bit same. Evrythng iz fun vhen naut organizd :sweat_smile:
Vel aye vil dou miye homvork tmro az dai haz ended nde discoveread da thread todai.

@the_termin8r :stuck_out_tongue::joy::joy:

Yup realy @ironsoldier16 thanx a lot :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is going to be fun. Besides I’ll get to learn how the language is spoken in your region. That reminds me, there’s a really cool video on youtube by two guys from Colombia, they sing about the differences in the spanish language according to the region where it’s spoken, I’ll look it up and send it to you later.

I’m already seeing differences haha in Argentina the “y” is called “i griega” (don’t ask me why) and the “b”, “v” and “w” are called “be larga”, “ve corta” and “doble ve” respectively. Anyway, I just wanted to comment on those little differences, but great lesson! Hope you all get to learn and have fun while doing it :blush:

2 Likes

Yes, please.

I remember that you said something about learn new languages, I thought that you’d like learn Spanish :slight_smile:

Yes, I like help in all I can.

Jajaja the continuation of Bubbles jajaja

Sorry you can’t, I’m the troll teacher and I won’t allow any other troll in my class jajaja I’m kidding.

You’re welcome.

Just for the accent chages. The rest is almost the same.

I remind that video jaja it very fun! And that’s true, accoirding the area some words changes its meaning

I forgot that name jaja here is called “i griega” too.
Yes, the name of those letters change.

NOTES:
We use ohter combinations:

• Cha, che, chi, cho, chu. (Called “Che.”)
  • Lla, lle, lli, llo, llu. (Called “Doble ele” or “Elle.” It sounds similar to the “Y”)
  • Sha, she, shi, sho, shu. (Called “She.” It’s not so common its use in my country.)
  • Rra, rre, rri, rro. rru (Called “doble ere.” It only uses in the middle or at the end of the word. Never at the begging.)
5 Likes

Or 27 Lettaz of the alpha ba (be) bi bo bu t :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
2 Likes

So I have to publish the excercise with the letters?? :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yes! @lpfan61 I want to see if you understood me or I explained bad something.

Note of the Day:
When we start to learn the letter, we use this system (It can vary from country to country):
O
A
I
U
E
M
P
L
S
T
N
D
B
V
R
RR
CA, CO, CU
CE, CI.
QUE, QUI (There is not QUA, QUO or QUU ← Take note.)
F
J
H
LL
Ñ
GE, GI,
GA, GO, GU
GUE GUI
GÜE, GÜI
Y
Z
K
X
W
TR, TL
CL, CR
GR, GL
DR
FR
FL
BR, BL
CH

The Next part of the Alphabeth will be:
Inverse syllables

Ok… so I go! :smile:

(BCDF are done)here’s my exercise:

Seems like a nursery rhyme! :laughing: :blush:

1 Like

My today’s homework:

Pronounciation is very similar to Slovak language with a few exceptions so I shortened it a bit only to this video :slight_smile:

1 Like