Late Night Encouragement

I really just need some general encouragement, street soldier to street soldier. If you have any quotes or anything you want to say, feel free to leave them. Also, this is my first ever post, so hello from the US.

5 Likes

Hey and welcome. :slight_smile:

I’m the blunt one here, my advice is as follows. Get off your arse, deal with it, and be smug about it once you beat it.

But seriously, there’s a way to sort everything out, you just have to find it.

8 Likes

Welcome…
I’ve been paralyzed, have a sickness that forces me to takes 10 pills a day for the rest of my life, I have artery and heart problems, I was supposed to die last year, according to the doctors… I turned to suicide attempts… I’m not rich, I’m 51 and can’t work anymore for the rest of my life…
Last weekend, I had a meet and greet with Mike Shinoda, I experienced his marvelous concert…
What if I succeeded at my attempts?
All this, just to say that whatever happens now in your life that makes you doubt, there are always better times ahead…
JUST NEVER GIVE UP!!!

15 Likes

Oh, and by the way, when I was in my darkest moments, I turned to this place… The support I got here was immense… They helped me more than they will ever know…

11 Likes

Nice to hear that :smile:

4 Likes

Wellcome to this unique place!
Lots of great people to meet.
The blunt one @the_termin8r just hilarious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Have fun, get support and enjoy!
:blush:

7 Likes

@Echo_Soldier welcome!! :sun_with_face:

If you feel like talking with us,you’ll always find a caring person here to answer you… we are a family,one for another,caring for each other! :heart: :blush:

@Fravaco thanks to you for staying here with us,adding your thoughts and experience… :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :muscle:

8 Likes

Welcome to the LPU!

:joy: Coudn’t have said it more directly. To put it into LP’s words: nobody can save you, only you can save you :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Welcome to the family.

And I agree with all above

5 Likes

Hello and Welcome to LPU!!! :smiley:
I agree with all the above aswell :+1: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wazzzzz upppppp Firefly “from the US” & welcome fellow LP Soldier…!!!..I call NY home, where ru from…??..
By the way, BEST place to be, RIGHT HERE, with fellow LP Soldiers…!!..
March on FireFly…March on…

4 Likes

I’m from Indiana, and I’m so happy to be able to interact with so many other LP Soldiers. I’ve only met about 2 where I live

The majority of us on here are from Europe.

1 Like

Indiana huh…must be sooooo nice “out there” compared to this shithole…!!..lol…

One of my cousins live in Indiana. Gotsta find out where they are…The LP Site is great, soooooo many cool down-to-earth peeps there…you’ll have a good time just reading and replying to the MANY MANY forums they have there. I’ve only joined within the last month myself, so I’m also sort of a newbie…talk later…Peace…Mark / NY…

Welcome to the forum @Echo_Soldier!
I agree with what they all already posted.

Feel free to talk on the forum, there is always someone to support / comfort you here. :muscle::blush:

1 Like

Welcome!! From Massachusetts here! Always nice to meet a fellow American.

1 Like

NICE…a fellow LP Soldier…!!..welcome to the BEST LP FORUM WEBSITE EVER CREATED BY MANKIND…!!..lol…ok, I might have overdone it a tad bit…Anyhooo, everyone here is really cool to chat with, message with, posting stuff, etc etc…Welcome again and well def “talk” soon…Peace…Mark/NY…

3 Likes

here is some quotes i found

• Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. — …
  • All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – …
  • It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – …
  • Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. —
5 Likes

If my armor breaks, I’ll fuse it back together :wink:

5 Likes

** If my armour breaks, I’ll throw it away and buy some new armour, because botched armour never saved anyone. :joy:

7 Likes