Late Night Encouragement

Good point lmao.

1 Like

Welcome to the LPU!! Enjoy your stay!

Iā€™m also in the States (New York),

1 Like

I donā€™t believe in armour. Just entice people to run against it. I try it with let them through.

> you are not as fat as you imagine!

if you are looking for motivation and comfort, why not get the whole 10 in 1 pack for free?
Baz Luhrmann - 1999 - ā€œEverybodyā€™s free (to wear sunscreen)ā€

welcome to the LP squad brother!
:fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Yea,ā€¦Weā€™ll, sharp edges have consequencesā€¦!!

1 Like

Isnā€™t that more of a warning than encouragement? :smile:

But there are some encouraging lines in this song - even if sharp edges have concequences

• every scar has a story I can tell
  • what doesnā€™t kill us makes us stronger
4 Likes

True & true Anomaliaā€¦!!..every scar does have a story as well as getting strongerā€¦!!
Have a great day everyone, sorry just been busy wth work so I havenā€™t had the time to visit and leave some posts, etc etcā€¦talk soonā€¦keep the faithā€¦!!..peace

2 Likes

Mass is in da houseā€¦!!!..hope all is well my friends & fellow soldiersā€¦!..One of my sons goes to college in Boston, and since it only like a 3 hr drive from us, we go quite oftenā€¦!!!..YANKEES STILL #1ā€¦!!!..sorry, just had toā€¦lolā€¦!!!

I just read your comment and it made my day!!! Iā€™m a little bit down myself today so your comment was really great to read! letā€™s wish for better days!

1 Like

I put something here to not let this beautiful topic down.

Feeling like ā€œI donā€™t know how I feelā€ rn and that powerful white background, that LP logo on the left, and all those funny and encouraging topics always shape the place I bring myself ā€œright back homeā€.

Even if I donā€™t write that much,
I read a lot from all of you,
And it makes my brain smile.
:blue_heart:

7 Likes

:heart: :blush: