Last Letter game vol II

East (good morning guys!! What is “on discord” @chigokurosaki??)))

1 Like

Transform ( good morning afternoon night soldiers how are doing soliders)

Matter (hey guys, I have one of my busy Mondays, just wanted to say Hello :slight_smile: Peaceful here without spammers :slight_smile: )

1 Like

Respect ( how are you doing solider @mish3lka and hope everything is fine with the baby soldier too)

2 Likes

This (just glad to have the forums at all actually. This place really means a lot more to me than people may know)

1 Like

Same ( people don’t get how much this place means to ok you @chigokurosaki and pat @theearlywalker do and I am exhausted and have a lot of stress in my life right now)

2 Likes

Event (yes, the forums are more important to some more than others, but we are still all here together. We must be respectful and follow the rules, that’s how it is. If not, you know what will happen.)

3 Likes

Trying ( yeah now we all now I can’t believe you can get banned for 1000 years but he made this place a mess yesterday )

2 Likes

Good ( afternoon @turners34 and @chigokurosaki :hugs::revolving_hearts:, Enjoying my afternoon coffee after a rough day at work - sending love :heart: strenght :muscle:t2: And light :sunny: To you both and all the soldiers here :blush:, everything calm so far today on the forums? )

1 Like

Dear ( clam here but my day isn’t going well at all)

1 Like

Right ( now on discord dear… @turners34)

Tarde (what is discord?)

@melisLP That’s what I asked before and…no answer :joy::joy:

2 Likes

@ashesoftime I guess we’re not cool enough lol :joy:

4 Likes

Wait a second please- I am on sending the invitation link or at least find the thread inhere…

Lol- gimme a moment- on it @melisLP and @ashesoftime

Here is the thread- look at it and tell me if you like to Join

Invitation link

2 Likes

End (sorry, I forgot to respond lol. Discord is pretty much like a chat room that lets you interact with the people here on the forums.)

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that… :worried: sending strenght and hugs to you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Drop

2 Likes

Peaceful ( heey my sunshine sis, :heart: :hugs: :sunny: it’s been a while that we met here :joy: - always a pleasure

1 Like

Located :tada:

1 Like