Last Letter game vol II

Near ( but with someone with insomnia I could miss up my sleep pattern because I normally get sleepy around ten tonight it well be after a 11 before I get sleepy when I wake up at 530 my brain is still going to think it’s 430 this happened last year as well)

2 Likes

Roads (if anyone else want to join the group on discord, just let us know. Its already myself, @turners34 @theearlywalker @AJ_7 @NickGr @Honey8 @georkost)

4 Likes

Salary (so what’s ab our little spammer? Banned? Seems I’ve missed all the fun, I was sleeping)

5 Likes

Yes (he got banned, :unicorn: & :lollipop: )

2 Likes

Sending (clear the dressing room! :joy:)

2 Likes

Getting (if only it was till 3018 lol. Why only ban someone for a day though, especially when getting all those threads closed?)

2 Likes

Gears (so Chris’s record is still unbeaten? Nooo)

1 Like

So (Chris?)

It seems:

Screenshot_20180311-221128

An idiot (I can’t say the other word) that was banned for be “too friendly” (sarcasm)

Oreo.

3 Likes

Okay (so you can really be banned for that long?)

No sure.

You.

Unicorns (but couldn’t they just create another account instead? I mean you could create another account and how would they know its the same person?)

1 Like

:angry: the idiot ones didn’t know that until you said it just now
Shhh :shushing_face: lmao

Shhh is my word :grin:

5 Likes

They don’t read, so who cares? Jajaja

Ha-ha

That’s my word (Nelson’s laugh)

3 Likes

Awesome

Seems that the system bans you by IP. Or Chris just doesn’t show himself

5 Likes

tenor

Each (Lol, I doubt anyone will figure it out @framos1792 and here is nelson @IronSoldier16 :joy: )

7 Likes

Hello ( good morning guys - :sunny: :sunny:or goodnight… :crescent_moon: I just hope that it stays calm now and we can share :heart: Here and :joy: as usually)

2 Likes

Otherwise (lovely to see you as always Pat. Hopefully the apocalypse is all over :joy: )

2 Likes

It was 1000 years, not a day.