Know people from the colors they love!

I like gold.
I think it’s different, and bolder and it’s damn awesome.

[quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]I like gold.
I think it’s different, and bolder and it’s damn awesome.

I like silver because it´s kinda mysterious…

[quote=Xanadu]I like silver because it´s kinda mysterious…

[quote=28thART][quote=Xanadu]I like silver because itÃ�´s kinda mysterious…

Hahah, i remember you sussing me out with this colour thing.
I said blue,

And you said to keep my temper or something similar :slight_smile:

Well, first of all the more you love color that fit with each others the more you have a stable personality, well, i think so im not sure about it but this is what i think.
about the color you hate sometimes, the color you hate they just goes well with the color you love, so i think you need someone who love those colors, like Silver it goes well with gold and gray.
about green with almost all kinds, i already explain it, if you look back, you can find it, and blue + green they works well with each others, so it mean good :smiley: , so till now you love:
Silver - Light Green - Maroon - Cyan or sky blue, the silver can work fine not FINE but okay with the maroon, but not good with the light green- blue , and 1 more thing, if you take all those colors and you mix them all, i think the fine result is a mysterious UNknow color hahahaha, to see how dirty you are from the inside, maybe coz of your life, or you loose control of your self and you don’t find someone to guide you, so you keep pushing your self till you get what you want :slight_smile: , this i can say it HURTS.
you are a HUGE mix of feelings, which mean you have LOTS of question inside you, you didn’t find an answer to it, and you are looking for the right answer, and i think the only person who can give you this, someone who love white color, and black, you have a messy life and you need to get your stable life back, so you can do well in your future :slight_smile: .
don’t know but this is what i think, [smile] the more we are dirty inside of us the more we need a clear color to wash us from the inside, and the only color that can do is white & black.

[quote=Ginger]Hahah, i remember you sussing me out with this colour thing.
I said blue,

And you said to keep my temper or something similar :slight_smile:

[quote=28thART]Well, first of all the more you love color that fit with each others the more you have a stable personality, well, i think so im not sure about it but this is what i think.
about the color you hate sometimes, the color you hate they just goes well with the color you love, so i think you need someone who love those colors, like Silver it goes well with gold and gray.
about green with almost all kinds, i already explain it, if you look back, you can find it, and blue + green they works well with each others, so it mean good :smiley: , so till now you love:
Silver - Light Green - Maroon - Cyan or sky blue, the silver can work fine not FINE but okay with the maroon, but not good with the light green- blue , and 1 more thing, if you take all those colors and you mix them all, i think the fine result is a mysterious UNknow color hahahaha, to see how dirty you are from the inside, maybe coz of your life, or you loose control of your self and you don’t find someone to guide you, so you keep pushing your self till you get what you want :slight_smile: , this i can say it HURTS.
you are a HUGE mix of feelings, which mean you have LOTS of question inside you, you didn’t find an answer to it, and you are looking for the right answer, and i think the only person who can give you this, someone who love white color, and black, you have a messy life and you need to get your stable life back, so you can do well in your future :slight_smile: .
don’t know but this is what i think, [smile] the more we are dirty inside of us the more we need a clear color to wash us from the inside, and the only color that can do is white & black.[/quote]
SO TRUE!!

Yea, it’s true, I have a messy life, a dark past, a sick mind and did too many bad things last time. Usually I cry myself to sleep too. And yea, I am looking for someone who can provide me with answers but I have too high expectations.

You are so good at describing people just from their colours!

[quote=ZoeLinkingal]
SO TRUE!!

Yea, it’s true, I have a messy life, a dark past, a sick mind and did too many bad things last time. Usually I cry myself to sleep too. And yea, I am looking for someone who can provide me with answers but I have too high expectations.

You are so good at describing people just from their colours! [/quote]

Don’t push your self too much, we all do mistakes and im 1 of the big mistakes MAKER [cool] hahahaha, and its not bad to do mistakes, but the bad things to learn from them, and you may notice that you keep doing same mistakes over and over, but each time you learn something new with the same mistake ^^ .
try to figure out things by your self, but same time take care of your self, wel all have an angel soul inside of us, just don’t kill it, try to listen to it, and be nice between time n time … im sure you are, and whenever you wanna talk you feel free talk ^
^, i’ll be listening .
I had hard life, and i didn’t find someone to listen to me, but now thanks god, i have some GREAT friends, so things are much better right now.

[quote=28thART]Don’t push your self too much, we all do mistakes and im 1 of the big mistakes MAKER [cool] hahahaha, and its not bad to do mistakes, but the bad things to learn from them, and you may notice that you keep doing same mistakes over and over, but each time you learn something new with the same mistake ^^ .
try to figure out things by your self, but same time take care of your self, wel all have an angel soul inside of us, just don’t kill it, try to listen to it, and be nice between time n time … im sure you are, and whenever you wanna talk you feel free talk ^
^, i’ll be listening .
I had hard life, and i didn’t find someone to listen to me, but now thanks god, i have some GREAT friends, so things are much better right now.[/quote]

Man, I think you will be an amazing friend and you’re very experienced with life :slight_smile: You would be a great psychologist!!

Thanks a lot, and im happy to be a great friend for you [smile] .

i used to like blue as a child
but now im 19 and i just love brown
also orange since thats simular to brown but meh xD
brown ftw

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]i used to like blue as a child
brown ftw
[/quote]

Hmmm Brown VS Orange, its an hot combination, it just give you the feeling of a huge power, very strong.
Well brown lovers, its a warm color when you look at it you feel good, relaxing, maybe hungry hahahahaha ( chocolate color ), you are a trusted person, ppl can trust you coz they feel you are a determine person, strict and they can depend on you, you are hard worker, smart a bit, but still not lucky as you wish, you wish to be more lucky than what you are right now, you are funny, and ppl love sit and have fun with you, as you are a hot girl, with crazy feelings, you act calm n relaxed while from the inside you’re burning, hmmm you love to let your man suffer before tell him 1 sweet word :smiley: … kinda crazy.
you are more into blue - green - red lovers, which mean you love the wild ppl who act free, who they are, and you enjoy see them live their life freely, you love sensitive persons, and you love the mysterious also, you love ur man to be jealous on you.
hmmm in the end i can say you really have a calm personality from the outside but its fire from the inside, and you do have a great personality, god bless you ^_^.

I have two favorite colors- black and blue. What does that mean?

Well blue and black they are a nice classic colors, more strong together, and they give a tough feeling, but same time they do hide someone sensitive behind it, you are almost like the blue color lover, but when you love black as an extra color, maybe just you have something you don’t like to show it to the others, or maybe you try to be someone else, maybe you had a very hard time when you trust someone a lot and he let you down, all this leads that you are now more sensitive than before, and thats why you put this black bariar to protect your self.
you are more into people who discus with logic, and also who show their feelings in a nice elegant way, you don’t love crazy love, but you love the classic love, your man should be someone really really classic and elegant, maybe an Artist with long hair beautiful eyes, or a manager who knows how to deal with his employee, you love the person who look deep in your eyes and talk to you.
you love also your man to be play boy, i know you hate it, but you love your man to be surrounded with many women, and you are next to him holding his arm, and be proud of it, you like to be proud that you win the heart of a playboy ;).

[quote=28thART][quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]i used to like blue as a child
brown ftw
[/quote]

Hmmm Brown VS Orange, its an hot combination, it just give you the feeling of a huge power, very strong.
Well brown lovers, its a warm color when you look at it you feel good, relaxing, maybe hungry hahahahaha ( chocolate color ), you are a trusted person, ppl can trust you coz they feel you are a determine person, strict and they can depend on you, you are hard worker, smart a bit, but still not lucky as you wish, you wish to be more lucky than what you are right now, you are funny, and ppl love sit and have fun with you, as you are a hot girl, with crazy feelings, you act calm n relaxed while from the inside you’re burning, hmmm you love to let your man suffer before tell him 1 sweet word :smiley: … kinda crazy.
you are more into blue - green - red lovers, which mean you love the wild ppl who act free, who they are, and you enjoy see them live their life freely, you love sensitive persons, and you love the mysterious also, you love ur man to be jealous on you.
hmmm in the end i can say you really have a calm personality from the outside but its fire from the inside, and you do have a great personality, god bless you ^_^.

Looool, all from my head, i know many ppl in my life, and i learned how colors can reflect on their personalities!
its easy, see the color you love, see what in nature represent it, then try to analyze that thing.

[quote=28thART]

Looool, all from my head, i know many ppl in my life, and i learned how colors can reflect on their personalities!
its easy, see the color you love, see what in nature represent it, then try to analyze that thing.

hahahahahahahahahahaha … no comment, love it [biggrin][biggrin][biggrin][biggrin].