Know people from the colors they love!

i know a girl from sweden for a while now and she told me she can also feel things when it comes to colours
or something, she said she also can ‘‘read colours’’

and at first i was like
‘‘sure you can’’

but i guess its possible after all xD

[quote=SD B E N N I N G T O N]i know a girl from sweden for a while now and she told me she can also feel things when it comes to colours
or something, she said she also can ‘‘read colours’’

and at first i was like
‘‘sure you can’’

but i guess its possible after all xD
[/quote]

hahahahHAHahaHAhaAHahAH !!!
God bless you girl :slight_smile: ! you are so sweet and funny as i expected, and you have your own style.
Happy to know you girl … !
tim to go to sleep, wish you a good night.

[quote=28thART]

hahahahHAHahaHAhaAHahAH !!!
God bless you girl :slight_smile: ! you are so sweet and funny as i expected, and you have your own style.
Happy to know you girl … !
tim to go to sleep, wish you a good night.

and what with favorite combined colors? I really love the color red and black!

[quote=michazyee]and what with favorite combined colors? I really love the color red and black!
[/quote]

This combination is quite famous, lots of ppl love red+black !
don’t know what makes each special from the other, but anyway.
loving black (or dark color) is just take your self into the next level so it let you act more classy, unique, you don’t like to get same things like other have, you seek for the best, maybe not the expensive ones, but at least the unique pieces. You hide your real feelings and never show’m.
the red color just take you to another level which is the overdose :smiley: , you are crazy, love to be in dangerous adventures, and you hold inside of you lots of love that 1 day will explode, you try to control your craziness with the classy style, but sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t, but in general you have good personality.
i think you have the ability to go with all most all colors, which help you to deal with all your friends, some they love in you your classy style, some they love your craziness, but hard to find someone love both in you.
you are a jealous girl, and you don’t give your man easily, you keep him usually next to you, n you don’t like any girl look at him.
finally, you are like a the black holes in the universe, dark and suck everything inside, you never get enough, and you want more n more n more, you have LOTS off thirstiness to feelings, and you love to have ALL, and you are ready to all, simply coz you are crazy and thirsty to taste everything :smiley: , but you hide things that ppl should figure it out, like you are a great kisser, and you know how drive your BoyFriend crazily [biggrin].

I have two favourite colours: green and blue. Can you say smth about it?

Green color lover, they are the kind who don’t like to be controlled at all, they love to live free, and do what their souls want.
they are nice, almost they are cute/handsome, and they are pride of their selfs.
they don’t fall in love easily even if they get attracted easily, they don’t trust people easily, and they love to be surrounded by the most unique people who have more than 2 or 3 amazing characteristics

Well i usually have problem describing the blue lovers, coz they vary from one to another, but in general they are sensitive persons, and they are moody, easy to be hurt and easy to let’m smile, almost of’m they had hard life and they did fight hard to prove them selfs to the people surrounding them, they don’t reveal what inside of them no matter what, you need to seek and go deep inside them to figure out about it, but the hard thing the more you go inside the more you are lost.
but i know they are really nice persons, and i love have’m as friends ^_^.

[quote=28thART][quote=Gail Charlevi Dsouza]I like gold.
I think it’s different, and bolder and it’s damn awesome.

Well, its easy while you know what each color represent in nature, and what reflect when you look at it [smile] , gold is something unique, expensive, attractive ( and thats why you are hot ).
and when i say hot, it means you know how to attract the guy you like, you know how kiss how to touch and how to drive him crazy !
then we can read the person from the colors that fits with the gold, which white, and black, and all most all dark color, which they represent the classic / elegance , the main things you like to find in the people who you are interested to be with :).
that’s it.

[quote=28thART][quote=michazyee]and what with favorite combined colors? I really love the color red and black!
[/quote]

This combination is quite famous, lots of ppl love red+black !
don’t know what makes each special from the other, but anyway.
loving black (or dark color) is just take your self into the next level so it let you act more classy, unique, you don’t like to get same things like other have, you seek for the best, maybe not the expensive ones, but at least the unique pieces. You hide your real feelings and never show’m.
the red color just take you to another level which is the overdose :smiley: , you are crazy, love to be in dangerous adventures, and you hold inside of you lots of love that 1 day will explode, you try to control your craziness with the classy style, but sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t, but in general you have good personality.
i think you have the ability to go with all most all colors, which help you to deal with all your friends, some they love in you your classy style, some they love your craziness, but hard to find someone love both in you.
you are a jealous girl, and you don’t give your man easily, you keep him usually next to you, n you don’t like any girl look at him.
finally, you are like a the black holes in the universe, dark and suck everything inside, you never get enough, and you want more n more n more, you have LOTS off thirstiness to feelings, and you love to have ALL, and you are ready to all, simply coz you are crazy and thirsty to taste everything :smiley: , but you hide things that ppl should figure it out, like you are a great kisser, and you know how drive your BoyFriend crazily [biggrin].

[quote=28thART][quote=Gail Dsouza]
Wow.
That’s pretty much me! Though I’m not sure about the damn hot part but thanks very much.

How do you do this? Or is it a magician never reveals his tricks thing?
[/quote]

Well, its easy while you know what each color represent in nature, and what reflect when you look at it [smile] , gold is something unique, expensive, attractive ( and thats why you are hot ).
and when i say hot, it means you know how to attract the guy you like, you know how kiss how to touch and how to drive him crazy !
then we can read the person from the colors that fits with the gold, which white, and black, and all most all dark color, which they represent the classic / elegance , the main things you like to find in the people who you are interested to be with :).
that’s it.

Thank you and you are welcome anytime.

Well i don’t know, but i think i love white, orange, red, black, blue , brown , gray , those colors i think.
and happy i what i said reflect your personality ^_^, wish you a nice day.

Well mine are in this order:

Blue, Green, Grey, and Purple.

Blue has always been my favorite though. xD

[quote=Kameiko]Well mine are in this order:
Blue, Green, Grey, and Purple.
Blue has always been my favorite though. xD
[/quote]

Well, if you took some time and read the previous answer because i already explained those colors for other people, purple-green-grey-blue, but i’ll just give you some headlines and you can read the details in the previous pages.
in general you have a homogenous personality with good feelings, the color you love thay can work with each others fine.
You are: Sensitive - sweet, attractive, beautiful eyes, long hair, moody, lier ( sometimes [biggrin]), surrounded with many friends majority jealous from your smile, u dnt trust ppl easily, you dont fall in deep love easily, and u’ll never forget your first love, u dnt like ordinary ppl, u live a good life, and u r waiting for bright hot thing that may drive u crazy, u cnt live far away from the sun, the more u see it clean in the sky the more u feel good.

thats most important things about you, as i mentioned, take a moment and read the previous answers about the blue-purple-grey-green.
Have a nice day.

cool! I love black and violet

Black = elegance, classy, chic , usually seek for the top.
Violet = sensitive, moody, you don’t take decisions easily, when you get angry better stay away from you [smile].
you are a sensitive girl that hide many feelings, but you have an amazing soul deep inside of you, you have a baby soul, which attract people to know you more, but maybe not everyone can sense this side in you.
sometimes you love to try something crazy, that happen when you are excited more than the usual or you feel extra pressure stress on you :slight_smile: .
you are hard worker, and you love to work.
not sure but there is something you would like to share it with someone who you can trust and help you out with it, but you think you didn’t find the right person yet :slight_smile: .

I think this is you [smile].

Lets have more fun with the color thingy again !

Wow! These descriptions are cool. My favorite color is purple, and my second favorite is blue. The descriptions I read seem to fit me quite well! lol [rolleyes]

[quote=Linkin’sHybridStarr]Wow! These descriptions are cool. My favorite color is purple, and my second favorite is blue. The descriptions I read seem to fit me quite well! lol
[/quote]

[biggrin] Cool, its right i can’t describe 100% but at least i know lots of great things about the person, so it may help you to have an idea about your boyfriend or girlfriend [smile].

My favorite color is Blue but i have another favorite color: Green. They actually share the same spot.

I gotta say your description of Blue is quite accurate (down to the details, almost 100% accurate [cool] )