Know people from the colors they love!

Hey guys.
Well first of all im sorry for my bad english ^_^.

Everyone love to know how they other feels or think, what they love and what they hate, its simple now if you know the color he/she love, well i can’t say you can him/her 100% but at least it will help you to get a general idea about this person, even about your self.

the almost colors i noticed people love them are:

White - brown - beige - yellow - orange - green - blue - purple - gray and black.

share the color you love and i’ll try to tell you what they means.
again this is not something accurate, sometimes it works, sometimes not, but it works fine almost the time :stuck_out_tongue: .

I love red :slight_smile: I dont really know why but I have always found it the nicest colour :slight_smile:

[quote=StanleyElite]I love red :slight_smile: I dont really know why but I have always found it the nicest colour :slight_smile:

what about green color? :slight_smile:

Green color lover, they are the kind who don’t like to be controlled at all, they love to live free, and do what their souls want.
they are nice, almost they are cute/handsome, and they are pride of their selfs.
they don’t fall in love easily even if they get attracted easily, they don’t trust people easily, and they love to be surrounded by the most unique people who have more than 2 or 3 amazing characteristics !

Green color lover, they are the kind who don’t like to be controlled at all, they love to live free, and do what their souls want.
they are nice, almost they are cute/handsome, and they are pride of their selfs.
they don’t fall in love easily even if they get attracted easily, they don’t trust people easily, and they love to be surrounded by the most unique people who have more than 2 or 3 amazing characteristics !
[/quote]
oh god have you been spying on me? LOL :)) thanks for sharing the info! Eventhough I don’t usually believe in this kind of stuff, I should admit this is absolutely true. Apart from the fact I can’t really know if I’m handsome by myself [mrgreen] I love this description though LOL

[/quote]
oh god have you been spying on me? LOL :)) thanks for sharing the info! Eventhough I don’t usually believe in this kind of stuff, I should admit this is absolutely true. Apart from the fact I can’t really know if I’m handsome by myself [mrgreen] I love this description though LOL[/quote]

Lol, well, it doesn’t work all the time, but sometimes it does.
and im happy its right, well all of us we have something beautiful inside us, if not outside, then its inside ;).

Interesting!? Im a big fan of blue.??

Well i usually have problem describing the blue lovers, coz they vary from one to another, but in general they are sensitive persons, and they are moody, easy to be hurt and easy to let’m smile, almost of’m they had hard life and they did fight hard to prove them selfs to the people surrounding them, they don’t reveal what inside of them no matter what, you need to seek and go deep inside them to figure out about it, but the hard thing the more you go inside the more you are lost.
but i know they are really nice persons, and i love have’m as friends ^_^.

your favorite friends should love:
white - gray - green - brown.

Well it just got even more interesting!I think my wife would agree with yr description of me.I think most was quite close,well done im impressed.W:-)

Cool, happy it was good description, well as i said not usually it right, but its almost :D.
And yeah, she must be lucky to have you, and wish you all the best for both of you :slight_smile: .

How about black?

[quote=EvoOba]How about black?

[quote=28thART][quote=EvoOba]How about black?

[quote=28thART][quote=StanleyElite]I love red :slight_smile: I dont really know why but I have always found it the nicest colour :slight_smile:

what about purple?

What about black??

[quote=Davide]What about black??

Purple, its one of the good color, as everyone know its a combination of red/blue, which mean it has the power and strength of the red, and the sensitivity and kindness of the blue, its less moody than the blue, but it still moody, its a calm relaxing person, but it has lots of things going inside of him/her, for you miss Fatima you have an attractive personality, but the sad thing no one knows how to deal with you, they don’t know to choose the right words, well you are into direct feeling more than keep playing, either yes or no, love or hate, you don’t like people who keep playing.
almost the time you are acting sweet and like a cute baby, but when you get upset, the best thing to do is to stay far away from you, coz you change to someone no one love to see.

Finally, the persons who i can advice you to stay with, who love:
Orange - green - white.

Purple, its one of the good color, as everyone know its a combination of red/blue, which mean it has the power and strength of the red, and the sensitivity and kindness of the blue, its less moody than the blue, but it still moody, its a calm relaxing person, but it has lots of things going inside of him/her, for you miss Fatima you have an attractive personality, but the sad thing no one knows how to deal with you, they don’t know to choose the right words, well you are into direct feeling more than keep playing, either yes or no, love or hate, you don’t like people who keep playing.
almost the time you are acting sweet and like a cute baby, but when you get upset, the best thing to do is to stay far away from you, coz you change to someone no one love to see.

Finally, the persons who i can advice you to stay with, who love:
Orange - green - white.
[/quote]

wow very cool! :smiley: thank you!