Know people from the colors they love!

Well you are almost like Fatima, you can read more abt it up.
In addition, i can say purple lover we can’t live without them, you’ll notice lots of ppl love being with you, and same time you need those people, specially the emotional ones.
i think you love to hear and listen about love stories too, and you are waiting the day to fall in a real beautiful love ( if you don’t have it already ) .

Well mate thanks a lot for these colour analizations! :slight_smile:

anything about people who love all colors?
Cause I really love all colors.
As a kid I used to like blue most, later red and in teen-age green and violet.

But recently I love all colors. I find in every single one something beautiful.
Some look nice as colors, some on clothes or on your nails … on the walls.
Every color is somehow special and beautiful :slight_smile:
So, does this opinion tell you something about me? :3

Hey sue watch him hes a bit too acurate for his own good. Hahahaha

[quote=LPsSue]anything about people who love all colors?
Cause I really love all colors.
As a kid I used to like blue most, later red and in teen-age green and violet.

But recently I love all colors. I find in every single one something beautiful.
Some look nice as colors, some on clothes or on your nails … on the walls.
Every color is somehow special and beautiful :slight_smile:
So, does this opinion tell you something about me? :3[/quote]

Yeh, it means you have a great ability to deal with all kind of people, everyone love something in you, everyone enjoy being with you, you can be the cure, and also you may the disease :P.
when you love all colors you’ll be moody, it will come a time you feel lost you don’t know what you want, why you are living.
your main problem, is you can’t find the right person who can hear your thoughts, who can feel what you feel and give you the support you need, let you hear the words you need to hear, and here where the role of the white color lover came :slight_smile: .
you are smart, but same time you do some stupid crazy things :smiley: .
i guess some of your friends they are jealous from you, even if you say inside of you WHY IM NOT RICH, but they are jealous from you coz of the simple smile on your face :wink: , you do smile from your heart.

Thats you, a Garden with different colorful flowers :), everyone who come visit you he enjoy being with you.

[quote=StanleyElite]Well mate thanks a lot for these colour analizations! :slight_smile:

my favorite color is green and that sounds nothing like

my favorite colors are Blue, Purple and Red :slight_smile:

[quote=intheend]my favorite color is green and that sounds nothing like

Ok miss Adriana,
Well first of all you are a demanding person, you don’t like ordinary things, you love things to be perfect around you, you are a hard worker, with the spirit of “Never give up, Never Loose”, but you hide inside you a sensitive girl which you try your best to protect her.
you love to go through crazy experiences, and you love new challenges, you seeks for the best every time, which makes a hard to get, boys can’t get you easily and can’t understands you, thinking sometimes you are complicated, but its the reverse, you are sweet, but you don’t like to give your self to people who look just from the outside of you, you love to give your self to someone who can see the sweet sensitive girl inside you.
you love the romantic boy who knows how to touch you kiss you, and to be a great love maker :stuck_out_tongue: .

This is you, i think so, and ppl who can give you this, they love: Orangish color mix of yellow n red, black, white, green.

[quote=28thART][quote=StanleyElite]Well mate thanks a lot for these colour analizations! :slight_smile:

Ok miss Adriana,
Well first of all you are a demanding person, you don’t like ordinary things, you love things to be perfect around you, you are a hard worker, with the spirit of “Never give up, Never Loose”, but you hide inside you a sensitive girl which you try your best to protect her.
you love to go through crazy experiences, and you love new challenges, you seeks for the best every time, which makes a hard to get, boys can’t get you easily and can’t understands you, thinking sometimes you are complicated, but its the reverse, you are sweet, but you don’t like to give your self to people who look just from the outside of you, you love to give your self to someone who can see the sweet sensitive girl inside you.
you love the romantic boy who knows how to touch you kiss you, and to be a great love maker :stuck_out_tongue: .

This is you, i think so, and ppl who can give you this, they love: Orangish color mix of yellow n red, black, white, green.
[/quote]

Wow, that was a good one i think. Yeah, very close to who i am, great job :slight_smile:

My favorite three colors are red, gray, and black. I know you’ve already described red and black, and together they were pretty accurate. That leaves me to ask, what is gray?

On a separate note, does liking a combination of colors change the meaning, or do you just add them together?

i like two colors black n blue :wink: coz i think blue is a warm color n black is soo cool n gothic ^^

[quote=Kendall]My favorite three colors are red, gray, and black. I know you’ve already described red and black, and together they were pretty accurate. That leaves me to ask, what is gray?

On a separate note, does liking a combination of colors change the meaning, or do you just add them together?
[/quote]

Hey Kendall, [wink]

Well, gray is a nice color if you know how to use it, which mean you do have some nice things inside of you, all you need to is to know how to deal with’m, gray lover they are nice but they hesitate a lot before taking a descision, but they try their best to ensure security of them selfs first, they have sweet small lies, and they do lie on people [lol], they do add sometimes some extra words to make the information more important, they are more mysterious, and all blue lovers they fall in love with’m.
i can say they are between white_VS_black, so for sure its combination that will give a smart person.
the combination of the colors it just display the inside of you, Red_VS_Black, they work nicelly together, but till now as i figured out for women or men, this combination represent the presentage of jealousy, when you love those both colors, you mean you are too much jealous about your love, you don’t let him to go far from your coverage area [lol], you love and wish hold him inside you no one looks at him, which mean you are really a HOT girl, but i think you hide it from the boys, and they need to be smart to figured it out, because they may use it against you [wink].
also the more you love colors that fit with each others, it means you know what you want inside of you, whanever happen.
i hope i described you specially the gray side, and for sure there are more stuff about you, and we need time to figured it out, but in general you are strong person and you don’t let anyone go inside your heart, coz you know once this person is inside, he can do what he wants.

Hey Rima,

Well blue and black they are a nice classic colors, more strong together, and they give a tough feeling, but same time they do hide someone sensitive behind it, you are almost like the blue color lover, but when you love black as an extra color, maybe just you have something you don’t like to show it to the others, or maybe you try to be someone else, maybe you had a very hard time when you trust someone a lot and he let you down, all this leads that you are now more sensitive than before, and thats why you put this black bariar to protect your self.
you are more into people who discus with logic, and also who show their feelings in a nice elegant way, you don’t love crazy love, but you love the classic love, your man should be someone really really classic and elegant, maybe an Artist with long hair beautiful eyes, or a manager who knows how to deal with his employee, you love the person who look deep in your eyes and talk to you.
you love also your man to be play boy, [lol] i know you hate it, but you love your man to be surrounded with many women, and you are next to him holding his arm, and be proud of it, you like to be proud that you win the heart of a playboy ;).

Cobalt is my favorite.

Hey Dmitry,

Well, we can say its the classic side of the blue, determinant person, who has a big imagination actually unlimited imagination, sometimes moody when your mood changes you became some1 aggressive, but in general you are a free person who welcome anyone to sit and talk, but you don’t like stupid ppl, you prefer to sit with good one who can let you learn new things and new tricks.
i can’t say you are like the normal blue lover but i think you have less weaknesses, which mean your not a so much sensitive, and can control your feeling, but you still have a nice person who dont like to show he’s sweet heart at all :slight_smile: , i don’t i feel your more mysterious which let people try hard to know you, and same time they start loving you more.
first time i know someone love the Cobalt, which a more mysterious than the blue, it has a dark side which only you who knows about it.
i will try to think more about it and let you know [rolleyes].

[quote=28thART][quote=intheend]my favorite color is green and that sounds nothing like

[quote=28thART][quote=Kendall]My favorite three colors are red, gray, and black. I know you’ve already described red and black, and together they were pretty accurate. That leaves me to ask, what is gray?

[/quote]

Hey Kendall, [wink]

Well, gray is a nice color if you know how to use it, which mean you do have some nice things inside of you, all you need to is to know how to deal with’m, gray lover they are nice but they hesitate a lot before taking a descision, but they try their best to ensure security of them selfs first, they have sweet small lies, and they do lie on people [lol], they do add sometimes some extra words to make the information more important, they are more mysterious, and all blue lovers they fall in love with’m.
i can say they are between white_VS_black, so for sure its combination that will give a smart person.
the combination of the colors it just display the inside of you, Red_VS_Black, they work nicelly together, but till now as i figured out for women or men, this combination represent the presentage of jealousy, when you love those both colors, you mean you are too much jealous about your love, you don’t let him to go far from your coverage area [lol], you love and wish hold him inside you no one looks at him, which mean you are really a HOT girl, but i think you hide it from the boys, and they need to be smart to figured it out, because they may use it against you [wink].
also the more you love colors that fit with each others, it means you know what you want inside of you, whanever happen.
i hope i described you specially the gray side, and for sure there are more stuff about you, and we need time to figured it out, but in general you are strong person and you don’t let anyone go inside your heart, coz you know once this person is inside, he can do what he wants.[/quote]
Yo,
I admit, I am amazed. Between my three favorite colors, you paint a surprisingly good picture for me. That’s really cool. Thank you.^^

And thank you for the watch on deviantART too, by the way.