Know people from the colors they love!

[quote=Kendall]
Yo,
I admit, I am amazed. Between my three favorite colors, you paint a surprisingly good picture for me. That’s really cool. Thank you.^^

And thank you for the watch on deviantART too, by the way.

[quote=intheend][quote=28thART][quote=intheend]my favorite color is green and that sounds nothing like

Mine is blue! Let me hear :slight_smile:

I’m a big fan of blue too :slight_smile: Blue and purple.

[quote=LinkinParkForever275]Mine is blue! Let me hear :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Well i usually have problem describing the blue lovers, coz they vary from one to another, but in general they are sensitive persons, and they are moody, easy to be hurt and easy to let’m smile, almost of’m they had hard life and they did fight hard to prove them selfs to the people surrounding them, they don’t reveal what inside of them no matter what, you need to seek and go deep inside them to figure out about it, but the hard thing the more you go inside the more you are lost.
but i know they are really nice persons, and i love have’m as friends ^_^.

your favorite friends should love:
white - gray - green - brown.

Purple, its one of the good color, as everyone know its a combination of red/blue, which mean it has the power and strength of the red, and the sensitivity and kindness of the blue, its less moody than the blue, but it still moody, its a calm relaxing person, but it has lots of things going inside of him/her, for you miss Fatima you have an attractive personality, but the sad thing no one knows how to deal with you, they don’t know to choose the right words, well you are into direct feeling more than keep playing, either yes or no, love or hate, you don’t like people who keep playing.
almost the time you are acting sweet and like a cute baby, but when you get upset, the best thing to do is to stay far away from you, coz you change to someone no one love to see.
blue in general they are sensitive persons, and they are moody, easy to be hurt and easy to let’m smile, almost of’m they had hard life and they did fight hard to prove them selfs to the people surrounding them, they don’t reveal what inside of them no matter what, you need to seek and go deep inside them to figure out about it, but the hard thing the more you go inside the more you are lost.

Finally, the persons who i can advice you to stay with, who love:
red - green - white, orange.
strength, smart, and sexy is the most things u love to have in ur partner ;).

[quote=28thART][quote=LPsSue]anything about people who love all colors?
Cause I really love all colors.
As a kid I used to like blue most, later red and in teen-age green and violet.

But recently I love all colors. I find in every single one something beautiful.
Some look nice as colors, some on clothes or on your nails … on the walls.
Every color is somehow special and beautiful :slight_smile:
So, does this opinion tell you something about me? :3[/quote]

Yeh, it means you have a great ability to deal with all kind of people, everyone love something in you, everyone enjoy being with you, you can be the cure, and also you may the disease :P.
when you love all colors you’ll be moody, it will come a time you feel lost you don’t know what you want, why you are living.
your main problem, is you can’t find the right person who can hear your thoughts, who can feel what you feel and give you the support you need, let you hear the words you need to hear, and here where the role of the white color lover came :slight_smile: .
you are smart, but same time you do some stupid crazy things :smiley: .
i guess some of your friends they are jealous from you, even if you say inside of you WHY IM NOT RICH, but they are jealous from you coz of the simple smile on your face :wink: , you do smile from your heart.

Thats you, a Garden with different colorful flowers :), everyone who come visit you he enjoy being with you.

Orange

[quote=Skyolker]Orange

me will never change colors D;
i know who i am and thats not me :3

Purple, its one of the good color, as everyone know its a combination of red/blue, which mean it has the power and strength of the red, and the sensitivity and kindness of the blue, its less moody than the blue, but it still moody, its a calm relaxing person, but it has lots of things going inside of him/her, for you miss Fatima you have an attractive personality, but the sad thing no one knows how to deal with you, they don’t know to choose the right words, well you are into direct feeling more than keep playing, either yes or no, love or hate, you don’t like people who keep playing.
almost the time you are acting sweet and like a cute baby, but when you get upset, the best thing to do is to stay far away from you, coz you change to someone no one love to see.
blue in general they are sensitive persons, and they are moody, easy to be hurt and easy to let’m smile, almost of’m they had hard life and they did fight hard to prove them selfs to the people surrounding them, they don’t reveal what inside of them no matter what, you need to seek and go deep inside them to figure out about it, but the hard thing the more you go inside the more you are lost.

Finally, the persons who i can advice you to stay with, who love:
red - green - white, orange.
strength, smart, and sexy is the most things u love to have in ur partner ;).
[/quote]

It,s really interesting! I recognize myself in… 75% of the purple description :stuck_out_tongue: Thx for that! :slight_smile:

[quote=intheend]me will never change colors D;
i know who i am and thats not me :3

hits 28thart with hammer drags away

[quote=intheend]hits 28thart with hammer drags away
[/quote]

[lol][lol], ok i will not say anything else [razz] !

[quote=28thART][quote=Skyolker]Orange

it’s so funny to see how much you can tell about a person when you know his/her favorite color! I have to copy that explanation about green color lover (that’s just like me!)

Layra & Skyolker, glad you find it cool and it was almost correct [smile].

Layra, yeh its funny to know someone or have an idea about him from the color he/she loves, it give you a big advantage to know him/her more, and know how to deal with him/her.

[quote=28thART][quote=intheend]hits 28thart with hammer drags away
[/quote]

[lol][lol], ok i will not say anything else [razz] !

28thART, you described my personality exactly, down to specifics.

Thx bro ^_^, happy i was right , and thx for sharing with us your favorite color :).