[insert totally nifty topic here]

@the_termin8r Is there something wrong in the photo that I don’t see or… ?

@TripleXero Dunno… my DVD isn’t censored.

It says ‘hoe outlet’ on the shop across the street because the pillar is covering the ‘s’ that makes it ‘shoe outlet’

Oh xD I didn’t pay attention to the letters :stuck_out_tongue:

You can also say the same thing for IQUIDATION TOTALE, the L is missing. :smirk:

But what does Iquidation mean? Is it a real word? Because Hoe is slang for prostitute. In non slang it’s a garden tool.

I went to google search it, seems like it’s simply people misspelling liquidation as l’iquidation.

What is une “iquidation” ?

(jkjk it’s this chassis by the brand of Deceuninck that is on discount)

I thought it’s whore?

Whore and prostitute are pretty much the same thing. It’s used interchangeably but prostitute is the correct definition according to google dictionary.

No, I thought the slang word is whore. Ok nvm I get it, those three words are synonymes of each other, just that two of the words are slangs.

I mean, they don’t really swear I’m the DVD. Chester says he “beep his pants” once and there was a blurred middle finger. I guess if there’s an uncensored DVD, I’m eventually buying a 4th copy of Minutes to Midnight

Yeah they don’t… Mike says f*** once I think? It’s not much really.

@evooba MUSE I am refering to, you show iswhen???

July 23rd.

1 Like

I think there’s a black covered version so that justifies buying another eventually a bit more

The deluxe one? Yeah, it has a different booklet and stuff. It’s rare and expensive, been wanting a copy since forever :stuck_out_tongue:

Not the super expensive one, while I do want that, there’s one that’s the same book I think that’s just a different color

Honestly, I was thinking today, why do clean CDs even exist? Who goes out of their way to buy them? If your kid is too young to hear swearing, they shouldn’t be listening to the music regardless of if it’s censored, I’m sure they can still figure out what word is meant to be there

Also, here’s a top secret exclusive AIM icon from the DVD. Don’t share it anywhere, don’t want everyone on AIM using it

1 Like

My ATS is censored and it didn’t even say that it was when I bought it. But it was the only one on sale at the time. They didn’t even censor it properly because you can still hear Mike saying mofo towards the end of WTCFM

Also, what’s AIM?

Usually they only label the CD if it isn’t censored, in the US at least, but sometimes there are albums that come out here that do swear on them and don’t have a parental advisory. The system is just a mess. It’s even worse when you think about rap, who in the world wants to listen to something like Eminem censored? You can’t hear half the song

And AIM was a popular instant messaging program years ago from AOL that no one uses anymore. There’s AIM icons in nearly every enhanced Linkin Park CD

There are some pretty cool wallpapers on the DVD I’ve never seen before, but they’re for pretty small computer screens

Edit: I take that back, they’re pretty big, but not really widescreen (16:9 at least) wallpapers

1 Like

Imagine getting a censored version of Hotdog by Limp Bizkit where the censor is a beep. You’d be listening to mores code :laughing:

4 Likes

Hey, @The_early_walker

I’m not sure, if I wrote right. I watched Muse show on Youtube. And I actually remembered wrong. It was the show from LA. This one