[insert totally nifty topic here]

thanx @the_termin8r, found it on muted, think I mobbed myself…:rolling_eyes:
BUT: today I got permission to leave hospital tomorrow 12h till Monday 22h feel like

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY :grinning:

I just got another one of these LMAO!

I’m assuming it’s becuase I rightfully called some guy ‘a joke’ and said that he ‘played like an asshole’ which tbh he did. I’m assuming it was some kid lol

The last warning I got was exactly the same and I still haven’t been suspended or band. However I didn’t start the last fight. The last time some person whom I’d never come across before sent me random nonsensical messages that were out of context and I just lost my shit and put it (it wasn’t even human) in its place :stuck_out_tongue:

I get messaged stuff worse than that all the time on PSN

I know, it’s just funny that people report you for the smallest of things. I’ve been sent worse and I just didn’t give a toss. I want to finish gaming by having my account banned :laughing:

Did you get the new Ratchet and Clank game? I was thinking about getting it

What about Ratchet & Clank? Worth playing?

think if you ask Rob @the_termin8r he sure gives a YES…good morning dude

Hey, @The_early_walker ! How’s your snow?

buäch, vomitating Q´s in the morning…:scream:.@Jabin_Quaken, all that can help now: I´m on / starting my way home right now, :blush: the snow is only ugly cold rain…:disappointed_relieved::cry::grimacing::weary::tired_face: :sunglasses:

Home’s warm. Nice day to all. I’m heading for the work.

Went back to the store from the other day and bought it. Unfortunately it’s censored, but I have two other explicit versions of the album so it should be ok

Also got these. Was gonna get a Slipknot album but it was also clean

Censored, really? Mine isn’t.

Nope I’m not on PS4 (I’m not planning to move). But I’ve seen the walkthrough and it looked “meh”. They kinda ruined the story because they retold it from a different view point but it was quite warped. Some characters were new Dr.Nefarious game 2 games early and some planets were completely skipped and one was changed (before it was rainy in the new game it’s snowy).

I think there will be another reboot since the plumber (a character known for giving cryptic advice and messages) said that he’ll see Ratchet in the next reboot.

If you’re new to the games then by all means yes, but if you’ve played the classics or grew up on the ps3 series then you might either be annoyed at the warped story or just a bit bored of the whole thing. However, the ps3 series was great (from Tools of destruction and onward), the ps2 ones got ported and they are good for games of their age but obviously can’t compete.

@TripleXero if you still have your ps3 then try some of the older games (you can get literally every RAC game apart form the 2 mobiles and 2 psp on ps3). @Jabin_Quaken you’ll like them too.

My personal fav is TOD, amazing graphics for an 07 game, great story, excellent characters and voice acting, gameplay is amazing, the atmosphere on every planet is perfect and the soundtrack is awesome.

hey Rob did ya del the former post cause of not get banned here? seems you are the SHREK

attention just to listen if …

Why would I get banned? I haven’t done anything wrong…yet (:stuck_out_tongue:) . I deleted it because I realized that it was unnecessary.

YET??? ok so I take the knight-shields on if it is getting tough with ya :joy:

Lol, I was joking.

lol I was sooo serious :joy: go and choose the odd one out I set an epic one…

I was just going through the pics on my laptop trying to find something for the odd one out thread when I came across this that I took in Belgium nearly 2 years ago :stuck_out_tongue:

It might just be a clean version. The dvd is censored too which does suck. Unless the making of is always censored