[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’m nowhere near 2k points. Not ot mention that you need an LPU membership to be able to order anything.

Nice additions. I’d love more singles added to the store, especially New Divide or We Made It. Oddly enough, the only single I do own is one of the two up now, I got it from @Derek years ago

And off topic, I accidentally typed a # when tagging Derek, and noticed you can tag categories now: #help-site-feedback

1 Like

I don’t collect singles so… but it’s nice they added those indeed. Maybe if they had some spare SFTU cds they could add those too. I’d definitely spend points on that.

I mainly just want singles that have songs that weren’t on albums, like remixes and what I mentioned before

Before:

After:

Edit: If you didn’t already realize, the Recharge Mini Poster price in points has increased from 200 to 500 :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeap… and most of them are already out of stock :stuck_out_tongue:

For a short moment when it was loading, I was like… :stuck_out_tongue:

:grin:

I swear that ATS went for 500 points a while back for some reason and either was taken off or sold out quickly

Maybe cause a lot of people have it already.

My favorite point item so far were Rob’s drumsticks. Those were sold within minutes, it was crazy!

I could only see that lanyard and cozy before. And now I can’t see that MTM thing or the THP one or the blue poster.

I was bored so I made some gaming memes. Note: I’m missing one of the R&C game logos so I didn’t make a meme for it. Also for some reason the text left trials when I moved it probably because the pics were PNGs

Viewing @TripleXero’s tagged groups:

Where’s the mentions menu?

Here’s a link to a group, @the_termin8r1:
@everyone

interesting…

So an @everyone tag works now? Or is it just a user?

EDIT: Apparently not, it seems to be an empty group

1 Like

So try @trust_level_2, @staff.

I still get the “access denied” message.

There’s 165 trust level 2 members

and
27 staff

Then why @the_termin8r1 can access?