[insert totally nifty topic here]

Not a surprise. A lot don’t seem to work for a while now :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the limit afterall, btw?

What is the limit btw?

I don’t know. I lost count but If I had to guess I’d say loads since my likes went far down in the other thread. Easily over 40 I’d say.

EDIT: I just did a count of the likes I gave in the other topic today. I counted about 99 so my guess is that the limit is 100. I honestly don’t know how somebody can make 100 likes in a day a genuinely like every single post they clicked on.

EDIT 2: Yep, seems to be 100

The limit is higher for regulars, and the badge may not active until the next day

We’ll see tomorrow then. Also I won’t be dishing out 2000 likes over 20 days lol

There’s a new LPUTV episode up for whoever’s interested.

2 Likes

I saw the email but I cannot view the video. Guess the free-lpu pass doesn’t allow me to see it :slight_smile:

It should do. I had a code membership and had access to the vids. Try getting to it through the site and not the email.

Also, @TripleXero you were right. I got my spam badge. I’m the only person on this forum that’s willing to spam you guys for a meaningless badge :joy:

Yeap, trial members don’t have access to the videos. No idea how @the_termin8r1 got in. Probably a site malfunction at the time.

How did this happen? I haven’t been spamming anyone.

It’s possible the one day you did it added up. I think the “maximum” is just set to whatever the maximum is for a normal user to make it fair. I could be wrong though

I’ve never hit my maximum before though. However, I did try to dish out a few legit likes when my limit was still on and it said I have to wait X amount of hours before my limit gets reset. Maybe it bugged out there.

I had left my computer on idle for a bit and when I got back I got this.

I get that a lot. Never really see any changes

1 Like

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <fuck off bastards?>

Yoooooo, I just saw a Sky advert with In the end playing in the background. :open_mouth:

Omg, wtf did I just see?

Project Rev 2003. Good times!

Seems like new point items have been added to the store. 4 cds, 2k points each. Pretty good bargain if you ask me.