[insert totally nifty topic here]

Are there new points items…goes to store to see

EDIT: How did you buy the poster with points @TripleXero ? Also that notebook is a right rip off, $20 (£14):open_mouth:

Sold out already. lol

I didn’t see it/them at all. Where are they?

The LPU store, I assume you don’t have access to it if you’re not a member.

EDIT: Checked, and apparently you can see the LPU items. They’d be under the “Point Items” tab on the right.

I do, but it’s not there.

checked there too. Only the LPU11 lanyard and the beer cozy.

Lol, fail

They’re out of stock already, that’s why lol.

1 Like

It is a bit pricey, but it’s not like it’s the same quality as the cheap ones you get for school, it’s hard covered and has a bookmark and a band to keep it shut

It’s not as big as it looks, still a nice poster, though

1 Like

You guys have posters on your walls to show your fondness of bands and other things. I have bug splatters to show my fondness of killing stuff :laughing:

By the time it gets hot out, that’s what my computer screen will look like. Damn things make their way through the window screen and attack the light on my computer screen

Indeed not as big as it seems, still looks better than some posters they had up a few years ago. Nice spot on the wall too!

So I bought Nickleback’s Silver Side Up for a dollar the other day, and was importing it to iTunes just now, curious how the very first song swears multiple times and the album had no explicit version, I was searching around reading stuff

Apparently Avril Lavigne covered “How You Remind Me” for the anime One Piece. If that isn’t the most random collection of different things, I don’t know what is

Edit: I guess Chad Kroeger is married to Avril Lavigne. I didn’t know that. Slightly less random, still random

The only Nickelback albums I have are the last two (Here and now and No fixed address). They’re ok albums. I can see why they get hate but I think they get too much.

New mobile/tablet layout? Love it! Much easier to navigate and do stuff.

I didn’t know Avril Lavigne and Chad Kroeger got married? But then I googled it a second ago and read they divorced last year. Guess it wasn’t a match haha.

WAZZAP???

1 Like

Apparently there are some new badges…

Bubbles EVERYWHERE! @Gatsie!

3 Likes

Woo, new badges to collect. I automatically got two of them that I must have already hit the requirement for

1 Like

I got 3.

Thank you
Appreciated
Gives back (sweet this one is a silver) Looks like it’s only me @acemasters and @The_early_walker who have them. We need more people on this club of 3.

Everyone got the first 2 simultaneously

EDIT: Time for some badge hunting. Specifically for the ‘like’ related badges. So expect me to be liking pretty much every post you lot make. Maybe I should change my name to ‘the-spam-in8r’

2 Likes

LOL, bubbles are fun to have everywhere :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like I won’t be doing anymore spamming. A few of the new badges are broken too. I hit my limit for today and nothing:

1 Like