[insert totally nifty topic here]

Hey everyone!
I wanna congratulate all the girls with the International Women’s Day! Stay shiny!

Nice day to ya’ll!

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice flowers :smile:

How lovely :slight_smile:

Did I forget to wish @the_termin8r1 on his birthday? Or am I just delusional? Nevermind, I will go ahead and wish anyways. Happy Birthday mate! :birthday:

1 Like

Hey, thanks :grinning:

I was hoping nobody would notice :stuck_out_tongue: Now I’m probably gonna get a lot of greetings. I thought the CDs and car would give it away the other day.

OH SH*T! I totally forgot. I’m sorry :confused:

Happiest of birthdays @the_termin8r1!!! :smiley: Tell us all about that cake now!

1 Like

Don’t be. I was genuinely trying to keep quite about it :laughing:

It was a Tiramisu for the millions time in a row because cakes here are rubbish. We don’t have cafes and shops that specialize in cakes here (I’ve only ever seen a few).

(that’s what it looked like - not my pic, got it off google)

1 Like

Happy Birthday @the_termin8r1 !

1 Like

So, we had a major thunderstorm out of the blue. Dunno what’s with the weather lately here.

Also, in case some of you are confused my birthday isn’t today it was on Monday.

1 Like

Always wondered why it’s not on the same day everywhere in the world. Confusing.

I know this is late but here ya go @the_termin8r1

1 Like

:laughing: Lol, thanks :smile: DW you’re not too late.

So what did you do with your birthday? Too lazy to read the entire thread, so sorry if you had similar questions :stuck_out_tongue:

Got some CDs, built a lego car. If you scroll up on the when and where topic I think I posted pics there.

Sounds nice :slight_smile:

Finally spent my points and got the Hybrid Theory poster. Also got the notebook thing. I don’t know what I’ll use it for but it looks cool. Unfortunately the 20% code didn’t work for it

Edit: Just noticed Phoenix is missing in this. I forgot he left for a bit. Poor Dave, missing out on staring at me in my sleep

2 Likes

That looks like a good quality poster, fairly big too. Points well spent indeed!

1 Like

how is the notebook? what does it look inside, i have been thinking of buying it because it just looks so cool.