[insert totally nifty topic here]

Further proof I’m not losing my mind:

I had a Facebook tab open before the change happened. Ignore the stupid message he sent, it made no sense.

Before:

After:

A1 @gatsie show him with NO T-SHIRT if possible
A2 @gatsie the colour-style of your computer (this lilac pink screenshot sm posts before)
Q: What changes are you talking about, in my eyes I see NOTHING changing
@the_termin8r1 @TripleXero @amitrish (Mr, of course and the focused one…)

The only change I’m seeing (or my mind is playing tricks on me) is the letters being bolder in the after photo.

ot hey @evooba, having coffee like me or at work?
@TripleXero I see this even like eva, a bit clearer, bolder

@The_early_walker At work already but having coffee :wink:

@evooba, making me on my way, too have a nice & ´ workfull´ day, cya :smirk:

Thanks, you too!

lol that vibrating hangar. :laughing:

1 Like

@The_early_walker Oooh you mean the color of my taskbar on Windows? Why thanks :smile:
It’s actually a semi purple but see-through that shows a glimpse of my actual background… Which looks like this:

@samuel_the_leader

OMG, you filmed the vibrating clothes hanger!! LOL

Wow, you’ve got a crowded desktop. As opposed to my almost empty one:

I never liked the big taskbar with no titles

hey guys @the_termin8r1 @TripleXero how to do a screenshot? @Gatsie or any other :sunglasses: online teacher???

the “prnt sc” button. It’s most likely in the top right of your keyboard. Then just paste it in here

I´m on juqgster or so

Since my laptop is broken, I can’t share a screenshot of my desktop but I can tell you that it was a recent photo of Mike and Chester from the shows in Europe and that I am like @the_termin8r1. Only folder on the screen is my personal one. Everything else that’s important is down in the taskbar.

1 Like

@The_early_walker go for “PrtSc” button to take a screenshot, or do “Alt + PrtSc” for active window shot only (The difference is not visible if you take an screenshot of your desktop. It generally removes the taskbar, and/or captures only the pop-up, if any, on the active screen).

My desktop matches @TripleXero’s screen, but most of the time, I usually have the desktop icons hidden.

in these things I´m totally chaotic, what I need most is on desktop, the rest anywhere, and sm downloads I couldn´t fin up till today, I´m a computer idiot, please attention, I stm shorten it like comp. idiot, and everybody thinks complete idiot, lol, maybe I am… :sunglasses:

Yeah, I used to have a “no pictograms” policy back in Windows XP days. But with Windows 8.1 not having a menu button, I just kind of… Let all I need just lay around on the desktop.

@The_early_walker Making a screenshot is really not that hard.

Step 1
When you look at your keyboard, look to the top buttons. You’ll notice buttons with F1 up to F12 and then some buttons with prt scrn on it. Just press that button.
http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/d/dc/Use-Print-Screen-Step-1-Version-4.jpg/670px-Use-Print-Screen-Step-1-Version-4.jpg

Step2
Then, you go to let say this forum. You open a new post and press ctrl v.

Step3
And viola, your print screen will load.

1 Like

You should brush your teeth and you should wash your hands.

done Sir, have a notebook, Sir, can´t find these tabs Sir, I´m sorry Sir :weary:I love green clouds out of my mouth, keeps the rest of world in distance, enjoy
http://www.dr-ganz.de/uploads/pics/mundgeruch-1.jpg