[insert totally nifty topic here]

(By the way I was referring to this in case I sounded like a nutcase)

Just noticed that a few of you got “regular” right next to your usernames. lol

I just got it back a few hours ago, actually. I was the first to get it when the new forums came out last year, but since there was a period of time I stopped coming to the forums, I lost it. Currently only me, you, and @The_early_walker have it.

It’s basically just an award for having no life and being on the forum too often :yum:

@evooba you get it as a button, you have it, I looked, You can use it as a titel…so why not? In my work I´m a
http://www.sexpistolsofficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/SexPisPic77-NMTB-Pic-Disc.jpg
in my family I´m a

so here I´m a
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/hRbeEneUf00/hqdefault.jpg
REGULAR

Slightly on topic, I’m glad forum activity is picking up, especially before LPU15 even is out yet

Also more on topic to the Regular thing, we technically have the ability to move topics that we didn’t make. While this is most likely an oversight by LPU and we shouldn’t use it, we could hypothetically move LPU only forum games to normal sections. It’s tempting, but at the same time, it’s not our job

Oh? LOL? I can’t see it in myself, like nect to my name or something, only in other people.

This! Plus, when you’re bored at work, you gotta do something! (luckily the LPU is not a blocked site, cause literally everything else is).

Also, I’m glad the forum is more active too, hopefully more people will come with the launch of 15. We shall see…

@The_early_walker Have a good day!

You have to set it in your settings as your title, which I think is a somewhat newer feature, I don’t remember the option when I first had it. It actually kinda confused me until now, I had been wondering why @The_early_walker had the title while you didn’t, yet both of you had the badge

@evooba & @TripleXero still having coffee and get waking up with you here online, but I wish you @evooba a very busy, satisfying day, @TripleXero what do ya like to have for todays pportunities?

@TripleXero I’ll definitely check, thanks!

@The_early_walker LOL, thanks!

It’s actually 1 in the morning here, I’m about to go to sleep, got work at 11

for the use: You have to activate it in your badges site or the acc site, never rem !

How come I don’t get that badge?

soo late? are you over the ocean? Pacifik one? @TripleXero

Not sure if it applies to all badges. You’re still a “member” as it appears.

Have a good night @TripleXero!

I live in the United States, also I’ll probably be on for about another hour :yum:

As for the “Regular” badge, there’s a long list of requirements you have to pass to gain it, which I will look up right now. The most important one though is being active a lot

bunny dreams @TripleXero ( mb from @intheend muhawawahua or so?!) Good night, Jordan!

Thanks for the good night wishes guys, but I’m not gone just yet, haha

So, the requirements are…

Over the last 100 days you must have done these things:

1. Visited the forums half of those days
  2. Replied to at least 10 topics
  3. Viewed 25% of new topics, read 25% of new posts
  4. Gotten 20 likes and given 30 likes
  5. Not have been reported by 5 users (spam, breaking rules, whatever else)
  6. Can’t have been banned ever (which I don’t think anyone has been, yet)

If you feel you’ve done all this, just remember if you fall under the requirements, you lost it, too. I believe @lp13413 and @purrfect also had the badge at one time, too

Yeah, I think you can lose badges way easier than you gain them. It’s too complicated lol. We should just have a “member” badge for us and a “staff” badge for the HQ and the mods. (Who appear to be lost…)

Nah, I clocked it.

Bloody hell you lot :laughing:

Because you haven’t been around long enough. https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/6

I didn’t even think you could lose them.

You should only really be able to lose the Regular badge and the LP Underground badge, but the badges seem buggy so I don’t doubt that others have been lost in the past