[insert totally nifty topic here]

Yes. I like that idea. I’ve also got another one: LPU only members start being trolls and post only in the general sections. I really don’t see the point of the restricted ones.

For the most part, the LPU only topics are pretty dead. Only 12 topics in the last week from LPU only areas, some being directly related to LPU stuff such as the track-by-track videos, and the ones that do have recent posts are only one or two new posts

Edit: Have a big LPU15 logo everyone. Maybe someone will use it for something. I just made it because I couldn’t find a high quality version anywhere

1 Like

Uff, finally I can look again to this topic
hello

Nice idea @TripleXero.

As for the theme, the LP logo up top keeps chnaging from black to white and vice versa every time I come online. Kinda weird. Also, I can’t seem to tag people anymore without writing their full username.

You might need to clear your browser stuff for the image thing to be fixed, as for the username thing, I had issues with it the other day but it seems to work for me now

Now that I’m on from my phone the logo is white lol. I’ll check the settings and everything in the morning. Thanks!

@EvoOba

Seems fine to me. I didn’t have to type more than ‘@E

The forum game category is now a thing! I moved quite a bit of topics I thought fit there, including a few LPU only ones I got permission for (I figured I’d ask the people that made the topics to make sure it’s okay with them if it was LPU only). I messaged a few people, too, but they haven’t been on in about a year so I’ll give it a few days

There were also some topics that I wasn’t really sure if they should go there. Any Regular has the ability to move and un-move them if they feel they don’t fit there or do

Also, LPU15 background generator for non-LPU members: LP Underground 15 Background Generator

1 Like

Trololololol that meme is hilarious! XD

didn´t found that topic at least, but now, I got it back, hi @the_termin8r1 are you here?

Yes, I am, but I’m out of things to post ATM.

Same, forums have been dead and kind of uninteresting lately.

This is the best thing on the Internet right now

On a related note, I’ve gone through all but two topics I’ve be lazy and weren’t keeping up with and tried to revive some

1 Like

That’s messed up LOL

I came across this dumbass earlier today

1 Like

This is probably how I picture @intheend :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

6:30 - 6:45
[spoiler]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukSrgCUkgpc[/spoiler]

omg
it’s a lucky men

I was thinking more along the lines of awesome, they roll twice and just drive on.

why not :smile:

I would appreciate if you would put the video between the tag [*spoiler][/spoiler]. ( without the *, ofcourse).
The cover visible is not appropriate for all users.