[insert totally nifty topic here]

oops, forgot to post it.

Sigh… I wanted to see what was the difference between lpu_mem_002 and lpu_mem_001 etc groups.

So it is only[quote=“Gatsie, post:1117, topic:11188”]
for paying LPU members?
[/quote]

@EvoOba @The_early_walker or whoever else in the LPU so what is your group?

It says “lpu14_mem_001” and “lpu13_mem_001” on mine.

This is exactly the same as @TripleXero’s:

This still doesn’t help answer the difference between lpu14_mem_001 and lpu_mem_002 for example. Is this year’s lpu15 membership simply under the group lpu_mem_002 or something like that?

I finally had the time to sit down and watch [this] (https://youtu.be/J9DGZGIn9LU)
It is very interesting and I’d love to see what other people think so, if anyone else has seen it or wants to, let me know.

My LPU logo on the top has been white since yesterday

What be ‘this’?

Click on “this”, it’ll redirect you to a video.

Lol, that didn’t even look like a link.

I know, I was confused too at first :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s the vid about?

It’s an interview/discussion type of thing Mike did at NAMM a couple of weeks ago. I thought it was very interesting, he said stuff I already knew about but also things I really want to see what others think of. It’s the first interview of his in a really long time that I enjoyed. (and for anyone wondering, no, it doesn’t have any gear talk or weird music terms the average fan wouldn’t know of).

1 Like

Why does it seem like no artists have physical albums for sale officially on their websites? I would much rather buy of an artist’s official site than somewhere else. Eminem’s site even had special edition albums for sale physically a couple years ago and I managed to get Encore, but not long after they removed them all for some reason

And, those that do, usually have just a couple of copies left or are too expensive compared to amazon and eBay or Discogs and all that.

I think LP only has THP as of right now. I’d really want to get Songs from the Underground for example but it’s annoying they only have a digital version available.
At least you can pre-order a new album from the official websites before their release.

The LPU store, in my opinion at least, is a great example for what music online should be. I’m guessing they’re starting to run out of LPU CDs and that’s why most are digital now, because they don’t make new ones of them like normal albums, but almost every CD was up physically on there at one point. I got LPU 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and X there (not counting ones I got the year they came out). That being said, I’m not sure why Songs from the Underground isn’t in stock, I see that in stores still every so often.

It’s actually the opposite for the LPU store. I’d like to see more older shirts, while it seems every other online store is shirts only.

But the main LP store really should have more physical CDs. I can’t find Live in Texas in any stores anymore and I really want it, and really don’t want to go on Amazon or eBay for it. And you really can’t find Frat Party anywhere. I’ve never seen it in stores, my version isn’t even a U.S. copy and most likely won’t even play in an American DVD player, luckily computers don’t have the problem

As far as LPU cds go, the store is very satisfying indeed.

I can’t speak of physical copies in stores since they don’t exist where I live, simply because people don’t listen to this kind of music (foreign music in general) they don’t have such music in stock. But it’s not always the best to order online, even the band’s profile on Amazon for example doesn’t have much (or in stock).

Frat Party I haven’t found a decent copy yet, same goes for the BTH DVD.

Buying Frat Party is easy in my country. That was hard like 3 years ago, but now you can go search on websites of Polish stores or on Polish equivalent of eBay

I got it and LPU 9 (the legit versions) from Amazon.

Yeah, I have it on my cart there for a later purchase but it’d be nicer to get it directly from here.

I’ve been emailing LPU to help with some issues with the new theme to get them fixed (like the link color thing), and I brought up the idea to have a new category specifically for forum games, do you guys think it’s a good idea? I haven’t heard back yet, because I just sent the email like five minutes ago, but I feel there’s so many of them in different places since LPU11 they could benefit more in their own area