[insert totally nifty topic here]

so why are amazon charging for it?

@TripleXero I checked and I have those songs you’re looking for.

@the_termin8r1 Cause it was free back in 2005, when he first released it. He made physical copies available a bit later.

The full 8 bit ones?

30 secs of them (they’re basically ringtones).

So not full songs? how do I get my hands on these then? (other than a yt to mp3 conversion).

Honestly, I don’t even remember where I got mine. These are the ones I have as full songs (Blackbirds is the original track):

(PS. Don’t mind the missing info. I keep everything organized once I import it all on iTunes)

I got BB of yt :laughing:

a really funny thing I enjoyed a lot…lol :joy::joy::joy:

The sky outside my room is so awesome ATM. It’s changed between several awesome looking states in the past 20 mins. I took some pics but they are all crap and sell you lies.

Still, do share if you want. Can’t be that bad.

The thing is that the sky was very dark apart from a couple of places that looked like the sky had been torn open to look like an inferno, but my camera caught too much light and made the whole thing bright.

But oh well, here they are:

The sky was completely grey apart from the streak. it wasn’t light purple and bright.

looks kinda a halloween mystical… lol how are you guys today? I heard that @the_termin8r1 got a day free more and starts tomorrow with it´s week? ucky Rob, seems all Rob´s I know are cool, Rob Bourdan Rob @the_termin8r1

what da hell is on that picture? seems creepy

dunno explore what you can see…lol, it makes another sense to every visitor, isn´t this interessting? :smiley:

Oh THAT!! Happened throughout the UK from what I saw. It’s like a rainbow that’s not really a rainbow. I can’t explain it, there’s a scientific term for it but don’t remember it right now.

You guys gotta send me your good vibes tomorrow cause I’m taking my last exam for uni. I need to pass but I’m scared cause the tutor is weird and it depends on his mood of the day if we’ll pass or not.

I have all the 8-bit tracks from the game extracted straight from the game. I always hoped there’d be unused songs in there, but there aren’t, at least not unused Linkin Park 8-bit songs. The songs do have odd cover art of brad in an outfit that’s never seen anywhere, though. Well, most of them

Also, I looked it up, and the reason I couldn’t find the ringtones anywhere online is because they were iPhone exclusive and don’t show up anywhere else (normally), I found them when looking on my phone

Thanks!!

On the ringtone subject, how often do you change yours?

Didn’t look like anything special too me, just a cloud parting at sunset with light coming through.

Good luck :slightly_smiling:

Not very. I really should, I’ve had an instrumental loop of Pushing Me Away for a while now and I’ve been able to slightly tell it doesn’t loop correctly