[insert totally nifty topic here]

@evooba: I hope your tutore would have good s++ tonight, than he´s more released and relaxed toorrow…lol

@the_termin8r1 Thanks! :slight_smile:

@TripleXero I rarely change mine. I had Warmess on the Soul by A7X for 3 years and changed it to Welcome by FM in June. I guess it’s gonna take me another 3 years to change it lol.

@The_early_walker I don’t even wanna know!

Yeah sure no pics but I´ll sure think of you tomorrow pl post eact rime again lol
good night guys, off for today

Lol, this made me laugh hard :laughing:

Lol @The_early_walker why are you always so… “sexualized” (the word you always use)?

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/video-game-logic-meme.jpg

Something everyone who has played any video game ever has done at least once whilst doing so :laughing:

1 Like

So true! Also, if you turn the controller left or right the vehicle is supposed to turn better too lol

1 Like

I swear, I remember playing NFS Undercover in front of my grandmother and I was in a really close race and I was rocking back and forth to make the car go faster and my grandmother genuinely asked me if I had some kind of mental disorder :joy: Which is odd coming from her because she is a massive pacifist and is very religious and hates offensive language and/or questions/comments.

Hahaha I feel you. My dad used to make fun of me when we used to play against each other.

Yes, I feel this is very true when gaming. Smashing the buttons does make an attack more stronger and moving you entire right and left along with the controlling will indeed result in your character or vehicle to move better also.

Who says video gaming is without excersize clearly hasn’t played with a controller the way it should :stuck_out_tongue:

True, playing GTA 5 on PS3 (where you have to spam the X button to sprint) now mens that I can lift a car with my thumb. On the topic of GTA I regret doing the final triathlon, it was literally 30 continuous mins of mashing X to sprint and swim and pedal faster.

LOL, it surprises me every time how much those controllers can take. That buttons haven’t gone loose because of the uncountable times that they are mashed into.

I once opened an old ps3 controller that I had and the shape buttons go a couple of cm into the remote. otherwise beneath the plastic is you’re typical rubber contact and a PCB.

What be this?

I hope the style of the forum changes, too then. It’s hard to read the text on the main page

How have you got that BG?

I don’t know. I just got on and it was there. The font is getting all weird now, too. Keeps changing from black to white

The blue-green stuff is now purple. It’s slowly happening

And backgrounds, the second isn’t used, yet:

https://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/lp_underground/discourse/LPU15ForumBG-1.jpg

https://groundctrl.s3.amazonaws.com/clients/lp_underground/discourse/LPU15ForumBG-2.jpg

I see it as well now

I prefer this (apart from the dark text in the top bar).