[insert totally nifty topic here]

Works fine again today for me too… (yeap, I have them activated on my pc too, it blows up every morning lol)

@The_early_walker I like living where I do, but I’ve always wanted to live in New York, but it’d be outrageously expensive, and probably a ton more dangerous. I also sometimes wish I lived somewhere with less harsh winters.

As for the U.S. in general, I think life here is nice and simple depending on where you are, but it’s not some magical place like some pretend to believe it is. It’s for sure better than some place I guess, but without getting too dark, I often think about how likely something bad could happen near me, with all that’s been going on lately. A mall I go to somewhat oftenly had a minor shooting around Christmas and when I went there a few days after not even knowing at the time, everything seemed like nothing happened. I don’t know, I’m making a simple question boring and depressing. Maybe I just over worry

@EvoOba I use a program to download videos from http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/. I can’t really point you in the right direction on the site for where to go though, I always get lost when I try finding the downloads, the program works well, though

Well, I use http://www.clipconverter.cc/ and I don’t need to download any funny software.

The program I mentioned lets you drag and drop videos right into it, and also have a queue of them. A site is nice for one or two videos, but if you’re downloading a ton, the program is nice

(Also, if you noticed the download speed seems faster, I’m not at home right now)

DL just stands for download, it was the page that timed out.

I think this is from the back cover.

No depressive attitute arrived at my side, facing truth is hard stm, but not doing it, mb? What would we feel, if we haven´t got all these informations…? lol, interessting thought, don´t evenn know if somebody gets me thanx, @TripleXero I wonder how whoever they are get it covered, ever and ever again, but: each day you can do, almost partly what YOU like is a worth one lol

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Love it that you are so realistic about the place you’re from. It’s always a plus when people recognise the good and the bad of their place and speak the truth.
I’ve come across way too many Greeks that think our country is the best and there’s nothing wrong with it, I’m fed up!

1 Like

(Two comments the one under the other, I know, sorry. But different subject).

I just had to pay extra fees on Amazon due to the freaking capital controls. Ugh, so annoying! (it wasn’t much, but still, I could have bought something extra with that money).

Where have you been and what did you shopped? @EvoOba

I was out all day with my parents, got home late afternoon.
I bought 4 new cds to add to my collection.

I hope someday we see these in better quality

There’s quite a bit of unused stuff I want to get released. There’s 8-bit version of Papercut, Numb, and A.06 for sure that weren’t released, maybe more that I don’t remember

That game could have been huge if they updated it.

hi @evooba, good morning arrived at work Or on ya way? yet? or still? Wish you a nice lil project today…lol :relaxed:

I’m at work already. Thanks, have a good day too!

Wait up @TripleXero I think I posted it somewhere:

Ok here ya go (30 seconds preview but yeah):

A.06 8-bit (Official)

LOATR 8-bit (Official)

Papercut 8-bit (Intro) (Official)

Papercut 8-bit (Chorus) (Official)

Numb 8-bit (Intro) (Official)

Numb 8-bit (Chorus) (Official)

4 Likes

I think I have these as well. I’ll have to check when I get home though.

Nice, I couldn’t find these anywhere anymore. They were ringtones released around the release of the game I believe

The original video with this hot dog scene was hilarious, wish I could find the actual video so for now just Mike and the cheese dogs

It’s from Frat Party at the Pankake Festival, I know there’s a few videos of it on YouTube, I’ll look

Edit:

1 Like

I ended up buying We Major for $5 on Bandcamp despite it being a free mixtape, mainly because it’s lossless, and as I was filling stuff out for iTunes I noticed some stuff on the cover is credited as “M. Shinoda” and not “Fort Minor”, so I was searching around for other places some of the songs might have appeared, and Cover & Duck has a seemingly slightly different vocal take on Celph Titled’s album

It also lacks the Green Lantern mixtape additions, which is a plus. Not sure if it’s well known info, I didn’t know it before now