[insert totally nifty topic here]

Our attitude is legendary in a lot of polish jokes :smiley:

I never try to watch HD videos. 320p is what I usually watch, or I download videos for later in 720p

soso, hm [ot for a comp. idiot like I am, you know meanwhile : a lil explanation of the sense of this message? like to be here onine with you @TripleXero lol :relaxed: how is is going? Do you like America as the land you´re born in, and, if it doesn´t bother you to give sm further info:, which part of USA you life in?

In my country is 13 years old YouTuber (my age, so I like her). She’s going to publish her first book.
I’m surprised. Very surprised.

Really? I thought 320 was awesome til I changed internet providers and coukd load the videos at 480 and 720.
Also, which site do you use to download them? I switch between 2 cause sometimes one of them doesn’t allow me to download in more than 320.

evening :stuck_out_tongue: so whats the talk or the day, poland and youtube?

Looks like

like what? hi @minuteforce lol

looks like talk of the day is Poland and Youtube

with poland i always remeber some of my coworkers from poland(men) who did not like that a woman bosses them :smiley:

ok so Poland in what sense? @Zoe_K You tube rules anyways no further probs here in GER, @Spelling_Mistake Q: Men normally all hate to be leaded by women, that´s what the Patriachat brought us to, :expressionless:

but i understand them, as it was a farm and their boss (me) was a joung chick with long hair :smiley: but i got them to understand to respect me quite well.

@The_early_walker i know you have talked about but i ask again, what part of germany are you?

Yeah, but I won´t understand any men, what culture ever, to put themselves above the women as you considered before, Cologne on new years ev, that for me CAN´T BE TAKEN; ROADS TO REVOLUTION AE WIDE OPEN…the mood in GER is to skip next moment, right radicals got won the last community votation with a winning quote of 1/3

I´m from Bavariy near Munich like this pic
http://images.fotocommunity.de/bilder/natur/landschaft/foehn-am-ammersee-freier-blick-ins-gebirge-be17a558-6b66-4e43-87a8-e355b8505230.jpg
the see is 15 km, the mountains 50 km and the city center of Munich by public train 30 mins, real good position found right now…You?

i cant see that picture :frowning: i am planning a trip to germany soon, of of my closest friends moved to Köln year ago. i love the montains, in my country we have no mountains, flat like a skinny girls chest.

Am I the only one not getting notifications?

Soo the pic showes a sea and the mountains in the background, so we´re quite 600 km far away from cologne, but, if you like,´I can offer you a bed and a mountain tour, mb with overnight in a cave??? lol everythings is possible @spelling_Mistake

i keep that in mind when i start planning my trip :slight_smile:
@EvoOba how is my favorite solider doing?

Mine are fine. I had 25 for this topic alone since y last post. I’ve got mine activated on my computer as well.

I can hardly believe this but I just clocked 0.09 (yes there was a zero after the decimal point) on the DL for my wifi, it got to half way and gave up and died completely.

RIP for the DL [or the wifi] which ever died…give it the honor to throw it against mb a wall…lol :relaxed: [ot new icon, oh how I love it not to see ya longer as a mouse, this is anotherone of the cover of “COOKIES” ?]