[insert totally nifty topic here]

Where do you live?

England, on the North-Western outskirts of greater London (Harrow). I’m not out in the middle of nowhere.

so I don’t understand why is your internet so bad (imo)

Bad provider most likely. It’s relatively cheap. It’s not fiber optic either. The claimed speed on the DL is 24 but I’d be lucky if I get 6.

LMAO! I just fell up the stairs (yes up) whilst carrying a big plate of my mum’s deep fried courgettes (:yum:) which were covered in greek yogurt and an open (and full) can of coke :laughing: I got some of the coke on the carpet (our stairs are carpeted) luckily I didn’t get any yogurt on it otherwise I would have been dead. What’s good is that everyone heard me drop but nobody saw me spill the coke so I managed to clean it up without a trace (it wasn’t actually that big a spillage more of a small splash). :joy:

Does your internet speed fluctuate a lot?

When I use speedtest.net it times out, getting stuck there:

Sometimes, most times it’s relatively consistent.

Does it make sense that upload speed is greater than download speed? (Similar to @EvoOba’s)

No because when you surf the net you should be DLing the info off the net and onto your device not vice versa.

Mine is being a bitch right now

I just read it all.
Guys, I think I love you all :joy:

1 Like

All 1011 posts? Wow, how did you not lose interest past post 30?

1 Like

Because I was bored. So… I don’t know what can I do, so I starting read it.
This is my secret, yaay.

PS. Sorry if I have some mistakes. I’m from Poland and I still learning English.

so @Zoe_K please than join ON, and welcome in the WORLDWIDE OPEN LPU!!! :sunflower:

Hahahaha, @The_early_walker thank you! :smiley:

NICE LAUGH LOL :relaxed:

Hihihihihihi.
Now sounds better, I think.

every kind of laughing is giving me a touch, without these ones to harm others, lol, where are you from, Sodier? :blush:

I’m from Poland. But I don’t want to live here in future.

my working mate is polish, you pll are very friendly with guests…that´s a very nice atttitute…:smiley: