[insert totally nifty topic here]

In the forum post. I read it too fast… my bad. The LPU doesn’t have a Twitter.

@xTirea I saw your question for Rob in the other thread. The band records every single one of their shows for personal use. It helps them see mistakes, what works better or not and stuff like that. The footage MTV used was taken from the LPTV episodes.

Anyone caught Mike’s livestream from the studio? He was on just now…

yeah on facebook, I go it, fb f+++++ me off…I´m gonna take a bath, and listen to sm music…bye guys till tomorrow and if you reach tell him I wish him gods bless @evooba

But that was much more than footage from LPTV. None of these videos are shown in LPTVs. MTV the ride was first and last time I saw those vids

Could be from Polish TV maybe… even so, the footage they have they cna’t release. The cost is too high. (The same question was asked before, that’s why I’m saying all this btw).

Definitely not from Polish TV, someone would know about that.
The only way to get this show is LP7+, I hope so. Great show. I want to see that moment with the whole crowd jumping on Faint from a good view and quality

Well, not everything is made public. MTV could have paid Polish TV for the footage… can be from anywhere really. It usually comes from the band though.
Same happened last time they played here but no one really found out, MTV shot the whole thing (and have rights to it of course) but it wasn’t made public or anything.

I miss this game :frowning:

Also, I deleted all my posts in the other topic, happy now @The_early_walker?

1 Like

What about @evooba?

You said we were out of topic in Rob’s chat thread so I deleted all my posts from there.

Yeah, great, I think the rules are telling so, lol,

We got a bit of snow this morning over here and I immediately (quite literally 30 secs after I’d walked out of the front door) got myself grounded for tossing (it wasn’t even a proper throw) a snowball that was slightly smaller than a snooker ball into my sister’s head. This shows you just how boring and over protective my parents are they probs thought I was gonna knock my sister out. I would post a pic pf the snow but the forum bugs out every time I try.

We got a lot of snow tonight, we´ve to drive to friends, snow and driving didn´t fit really, but I ope you enjoy yor funny attack and your sistr also, how old is she?

It was funny and half worth getting grounded. She turned 12 six days ago.

same age as my daughter becomming in Feb, funny…:smile:

Here are a few from Harringay (a neighborhood in London) this morning:

It’s not much, but it did snow.

These look like you took them.

A friend did and sent them to me. She was on her way to the airport at the time, it was at around 5-6am.

Knowing England the airport was probably on red alert lol. Any kind of weather change, no matter how small, and the whole country is in a crisis.