[insert totally nifty topic here]

Probably haha. She said no flights were delayed though… she’s up in the sky somewhere right now coming home :stuck_out_tongue: I think she was leaving from Gatwick too… not sure.

Damn winter wonderland

Looks like y’all forgotten about the When and Where thread.

No I haven’t, it’s just that I can’t post pics anywhere, but looking back, it would have made more sense to post there.

You can’t upload???

No, the whole forum would freeze and I have to refresh and clear the upload. Either way, it’s too late to post now because it’s all melted away.

Any good movies/concerts/whatever? I’m bored and dunno what to do/watch.

7 psychopaths is a good movie and so is Moon.

tell more ab the movie @the_termin8r1, the 7psychos-thing…lol

Thanks! Moon I’ve seen already though. Good one indeed.

I can’t explain it without confusing you or myself. It’s a mind bender. You have to watch it to understand it. Oh and don’t watch the trailer as it’s very misleading.

ok, so I wis plug dj back , the puppetswith the fancy shaking buddiies…lol…remember yesterday, remember the name *************

and @gatsie @amitrish etc?@evooba, @samuel_the_leader where are you? :joy:

omg love this one, who´s the female singer, the evanescence one? sry I´m not really educate ab names of members of bands but isn´t she called Ami?

That’s Holly Brook, also known as Skylar Grey.

I considered for a short mom that it is mb Anne…lol

I went bowling last night for a late work Christmas party, it was really fun. Arm is pretty sore, though. I played Remember the Name on the jukebox but it didn’t play until people started leaving because someone played like 20 songs. Also played Rollin’ by Limp Bizkit and it didn’t play until the alleys were shut down, so it didn’t make sense anymore

Speaking of sore arms, my family’s appalling tv finally croaked and my parents found a temporary replacement that is just as crap until we find a proper one. The bloody thing (the replacement) is huge and weighs 3 tons, me and my dad couldn’t even load it into the car properly. My arms were killing me yesterday.

heh, i also had a late christmas party at work last night :slightly_smiling:

I’m assume it’s a tube TV. Those things are heavy as rocks, I’ve hurt myself trying to carry one alone before

A lot of the areas are clearly not pieced together correctly, but most of the 8-bit ones are