[insert totally nifty topic here]

That’s only for ‘stop’, but what about [quote=“the_termin8r1, post:840, topic:11188”]
high 5 or waving to somebody
[/quote]?

LIke I said, it’s not a big deal. Besides you don’t just go open palmed with stretched fingers waving at people. That’s just weird.

Anyone hear about Warner Bros and their law suit against Avenged Sevenfold?

Yes. RollingStone keeps me informed.

At least their article was somewhat closer to the truth than Billboard’s.

What do you mean when you say “closer to the truth”?

For some reason, I always associate Billboard with the hip-hop culture. For stories about rock/metal bands, I generally prefer RS. They have published some great articles about music in general.

Billboard fucked up their article about it, saying it was A7X’s fault and that Warner had every right to sue them. A7X had to contact them and explain everything, hence why they changed the article later.

I prefer NME over Rolling Stone and Billboard but the bands’ sites are my first to-go-to for news.

Then I guess BB is on cost cutting mode. Instead of calling up the band, the are letting their imagination run, and hope that the bands/artists will call and rectify them. Huehuehue.

Band sites are best places to get the news, but I prefer snippets. It’s tiring to hop around a dozen of the sites.

Just in case anyone is interested, here are 2016’s Oscar Nominations.

Then pl tell my why is warner so unpleasent to their bands? I consider it´s all ´bout the money…

edit wr misst

Here’s a mindless yet funny vid:

Buhahahaaha oh, sry, won´t remind onsbd, but lol to the bones, you´re so dry @the_termin8r1 is there an blood or liquid in your veins lol :joy:

As a joke I’d say no but in real life yes. I found out today first hand. I was doing practical work in class (we have to wire some plugs for an assignment) when I must have some how pricked or cut my finger without noticing or feeling it, because I only found out when I saw the blood all over my work :laughing:

really terminator worth, but why is it so,?

BTW I fell down right now 10…9… bye all…8…good night, …7 cya tomorrow 6.hj:sleeping:

You guys gotta enlighten me.
I can’t check right now for sure cause I’m at work but, why is the Rob chat happening on FB? Non LPU members have access to that page right? Or am I missing something?

FB? I’ll gona check …

I thought it meant the announcement was taking place there

Yeah, that could be it. I must have misread it.

face book? I thought ab the tiny chatroom, face book would be a sign in a total wrong direction, mixing up´s never good…

Where did you read it that has anything related to fb? (What’s LPU’s twitter btw?)