[insert totally nifty topic here]

Thank you :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:how are you? :kissing_heart:

1 Like

:+1:t2: Well to good, moving houses atm :crazy_face: and today Iโ€™m in the eye of the hurricane :joy: completely calmness conquered me :heart_eyes:- just bathed and now Iโ€™m back in bed - you? How are you dear? And how have you been? :hugs::yellow_heart::kissing_heart:, hope you and your family doing good? How are the boys? All well?

2 Likes

We are all fine :slight_smile: Just relaxing!!!
Enjoy your new home!!! I am fine now! :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Now means rough times behind you? :hugs::muscle:t2::muscle:t2::yellow_heart::hugs: glad to hear youโ€™re well again :kissing_heart::heart::hugs:- get a bonecrusher dear :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Back at you :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

good :smiley: yep true i didnโ€™t understand well but just got that thereโ€™s something called impact driver too. i just knew about drill and its much smaller

20190415_121043

Impact driver on the left, drill on the right.

3 Likes

@rickvanmeijel

I will just leave it here
20190420_155651

2 Likes

1 Like

Dude! they look samee!! :open_mouth:

Iโ€™ve lost on the yt

2 Likes

Dafuq did I just watch? The exorcist needs to be brought in.

3 Likes

:flushed: agreed with @the_termin8r :joy:

3 Likes

BOHICA, the forumโ€™s going to be breaking again. :joy:

4 Likes

I got the email yepโ€ฆ so that means no more forums or entirely new forums ?

It means needlessly modified and broken forums.

1 Like

Iโ€™m so excited about this! They are finally separating the LPU again! Glad they listened to our requests.

Iโ€™m not sure itโ€™ll be worth the resulting damage.

Iโ€™ve been obsessed!!! My friend Fluffy brings in his Switch so I can play it at B.U.N. Corp and Iโ€™ve been playing it for the last few days. I want one. I need one. Iโ€™ll play Zelda everyday @.@

No more sleep

Nnnnnnnnnooooooooooonnnnnnneeeeeee

([rocks back and forth in corner])

2 Likes