[insert totally nifty topic here]

1 Like

To the dentist…

Holy crap :poop:

Which one did you watch?

Actually, here’s a whole PL:

I started with the HowToBasic version. But this one with the hamburgler is just… Well… No words here.

2 Likes

The chicken store is priceless. Ronald and I are like minded when it comes to violence lol

My friend showed me those video in high school. They’re the best

Also, what I thought was my day off ended up in me going to the dentist, getting called saying I do work and I read the schedule wrong, being an hour and a half late, then now having to go clean my step dad’s Jeep to sell

Must be the day, mine was hectic as well.

It´s sure this day too, feels like whole world got crazy, I think meanwhile me tooo

Mine was even more boring than usual. I’ve got a bunch of assignments to do over the holidays (no big deal) and now that we’re nearly at the holidays we’re not learning anything either so it’s just a waste of time.

The only mildly interesting thing that I did today was phone up 2 of the unis that sent me offers because I thought there had been a mistake, but there hadn’t.

Did you hear? Soundwave was cancelled due to poor sales.

hey man, the uni called you??? You must be very talented

1 Like

What’s soundwave?

Biggest festival in Australia.

1 Like

Doesn’t seem very big if they cancelled it due to low sales lol

It is big, this time it was expected it would happen. Lineup was BS.

Australia’s population isn’t big. England’s population is more than double that.

Apparently Steve Aoki doesn’t know who Brad is. He thought he was Mark Wakefield according to his latest video. What an idiot!

where you got this from? twitter?:joy: @EvoOba

Mark went MIA / AWOL almost immediately after he left the band.