[insert totally nifty topic here]

For some reason, I always associated that username with a guy. This is why I had started the topic “How do I look”. While looking at the pic, I thought the guy was @xTirea , and couldn’t understand why the artist seemed angry. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

but remember, the first days I thought you´re fremale too, remember?:smile:

I think its the best part of forum, you have NO idea is it male of femail, black or white, thin of fat, If you are awesome with your words, you must be awesome. I have to say in here almost all people are awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

maybe this is one part, in the beginnig, but then it becomes more important [to me :sunglasses:] who´s the person who´s fitting in…
but as ou said: to call yourself a core soldier, you MUST be heart-core fan…lol @Spelling_Mistake
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/blogs/6a00d8341bf67c53ef014e869ff235970d-800wi.jpg

Yesterday & he’s Polish singer and songwriter - Dawid Podsiadło. Amazing guy and musician.

Haha, I laughed so hard!
I wasn’t angry, just stressed. I hate photos with famous people, because you have only one chance and you’ll never know if you’ll be looking good or bad on the photo. You don’t want to know how I look on the photo with Lorenzo…

@The_early_walker Yes. In here, I was a female for appx 6 months. I don’t even remember how and when I convinced you guys finally that I am a guy.

So you finally found the weird part of LPU :stuck_out_tongue:

@xtirea you both could have made the same face as Mickey in you tshirt. I need to get a tshirt like that.

woww I´m so glad, and yes, a lot of names here are a-sexual, we´re so undder the laeling concept, here it doesn´t even matters

abou it…

Welcome to Happytown

@xTirea How cool would this have been? :sunglasses:

everythings ok, but for today I´m OFF the kids and my boss gave me the rest todaay now sleeeeeeeeeeeeeping and wake up tomorow starting engines new, good night everybody in this universe…:sleeping:

Hahaha! Pretty cool!

How do you manage going to bed so early? I can’t sleep before 1-2am.

To get you all in that holiday spirit :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe it’s the fever, but the film displays a… Welll… it looks like a log taking a plunge. Am I correct?

“How to ruin Xmas” Edit: “How to make Xmas bloody awesome”

My methods of ruining Xmas:

1. Call Ronald McDonald

2. Open all the presents before everyone comes, then start playing Down with the sickness at max volume on the biggest speakers possible, set the tree alight and then spend the rest of the time running around it making ungodly mouth noises whilst shirtless and covered in milk and cookies. :joy:

OMG, you must be thrill to have at christmas parties haha:joy::joy:

Well, the keep the christmas fun going…:

Unfortunately no, I’ve never actually ruined an Xmas party, though I’d like to, just to be a troll :laughing:

I think a lot of us has played with the thought of trolling on Christmas, but most of us just end up playing loud anti Christmas songs instead :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait, what does Ronald McDonald do? I mean, yeah clowns are the scariest ever but… Oh…

1 Like