[insert totally nifty topic here]

Lol, & I read somewhere that an SOAD fan thought Brad was Serj in a photograph.

It’s even more stupid cause Steve supposedly worked with them for what, 2-3 years? That’s just proof that Mike was the only one that actually worked with him.

But really, how do you repeatedly collaborate with a band and not know who they are?

Cause Mike did the collaboration part.

Also, not sure why Steve claims to be a fan of LP since forever while he clearly doesn’t know the lyrics to In The End.

Haven’t they played live together before?

Nope, that was te first time. They have done A Light That Never comes twice (once on Kimmel, live debut, and once at a Aoki show in Japan) with just Mike and Chester.

Birthday present from my Daughter and my Man.

1 Like

I really want to watch a LP concert tonight but I’ve no idea which one. Any suggestions? (I’ve watched every single proshot one there is out there so you can suggest whichever, I won’t mind. Also, would love ones that are 1 or less hours long, so that would make it a bit easier).

@The_early_walker Is it your birthday?

Happy Bday @The_early_walker :grinning:

lol, somebody’s getting ambitious…

This is just for the UK store. I’ll need to check the other store versions. From the screenshot, you got amazon prime?

Yeah, but for now I don’t see the hype behind it. I’ll tell you now that the prime music is terrible. There’s nothing from the less known artists and if there is it’s got some shonky audio quality. My parents got it because it was half price or something.

As for the CD I think it’s from some independent seller.

For some reason I can’t find this album on amazon.com

Just got the prime version of the album, went to DL it to my PC from Amazon music when I got this :unamused: :

(The songs in the left hand column aren’t all mine, this is just a general Amazon music account that my whole family uses).

It’s on there, I just checked. I’m not posting a print screen because the forum is too slow for some reason ATM.

Then try other country-specific amazon sites, such as amazon.fr
Is it there?

Yes, for another insane price 439 euro. Amazon.com had a stupid price too. So does Amazon Germany and Spain

Oops I was looking at top albums all along :blush:

Why are ALL mobile apps so retarded?! I DL’d the Amazon music app, then I DL’d the album to my phone and it’s nowhere to be found. At first I though it was taking time for it to appear in my library but I went into my files and it’s not on my internal memory or on my card and the app won’t let me reDL it.

I think it’s playable only through the Amazon music app. You know why? Because of this: