[insert totally nifty topic here]

I think I understand what you want to say, this energy that has helped a lot of people here, that gave them strenght and hope. That is Linkin Park. Their music will always be that for us and hopefully for others too, a source of inspiration.
I never had the urge to kill myself but LP gave me the strength in school sometimes to keep working so I could achive what I have: my apprenticeship. I will always be gratefull for music that keeps me going. Music still drowns out my own thoughts and keeps me calm when all I want is scream and helps me concentrate. I recite LP texts when I’m nervous in a shooting constest. :slight_smile:

@samuel_the_leader
Sounds lovely and sad.

2 Likes

Thats a big question mark for me! No idea! my mom tells me whenever it is and then asks me to wish them…

Oh welcome back @Just_a_LP_fan Though i don’t know you . :sweat_smile:

Ya this is true. This disaster has brought back many of them…seems like LP broken family is collecting again :slight_smile:

I agree with you friend… Immortal legend and music

mee too…when i am sad :slight_smile:

@shakitaslater90

@maribeldelvillarprez @mishelka3 @irenique

2 Likes

@the_termin8r

7 Likes

See you guys? I do care, I just don’t do emotions.

2 Likes

Strange press:

4 Likes

I fancy tortures and executions myself.

I can’t wait for the day you go wall-e on us…
Eeeevaaaa… @evooba

1 Like

Not sure what exactly you’re implying.

Me? That he’ll evolve and have emotions idk I just remembered the Eva thing and thought it was funny

I’m not some derpy rubik’s cube with binoculars for eyes.

Granted no rubix cube but look at that there green eye screaming compassion :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nah, that’s just a lure for the gullible before I crush them. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:joy::stuck_out_tongue:

Muted that thread ages ago. But be there a new rival for me?

Just drawing her palm (My friend girl not gf :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) … Tribute also for Chester :slightly_smiling_face:

Well thank you! :slight_smile:

@the_termin8r
People always think that you don’t care when you show no emotions.Kind of annoying.Do I have to cry about everything?

1 Like

I like that.

I never thought like that @the_termin8r
Really do others think like that? :confused: