[insert totally nifty topic here]

I read that a lot of people cried about Chester’s death. I didn’t. I was sad and angry but I didn’t cry. Sometimes my eyes get wet but not enough to cry. It affacted me but I never show a lot emotions however it doesn’t mean I’m not affacted or don’t care. I care a lot.
Some really see it this way. If you do not “react”, then you are wrong or don’t care. Sometimes my family says:“You don’t laugh/ cry so you don’t care.”

I have heard too…but the isn’t the thing. I really don’t know why they think like this… :confused:

People usually think me to be an arse when I don’t emote. :joy: It’s true that I feel fewer emotions than most but a lot of times I just keep them in.

This.

Yeah thats true for mee too. I am on the same boat with ya’ll then

I would say it’s because people nowadays tend to show their emotions directly and freely and tend to forget that It may not be the best or that was not always the case. I don’t know how to describe it better. They show emotions without care but self-control is frown upon, even though I learned to behave myself in public (don’t fight or don’t throw a tantrum) or how it was normal in Japan to show little emotion (to keep face). People got so used to express themselfs so open that it got normal for them, atleast that is what I think. I tend to keep my emotions to myself.

1 Like

So, honestly, does ppl really care about him outside of LP (and his side projects)?

1 Like

This is a hard subject. As a fan, I don’t go full stalkish mode and find every little detail about Talinda and his children. If I did, would that mean I “care” about Chester outside of LP?

I’ve always respect the celeb/privacy thing but SERIOUSLY, from the interviews and the comments over the years, I would god damn LOVE to be best friends with this dude. I cared about him so much. DBS Out of Ashes is AMAZING, STP is AMAZING. He is amazing.

2 Likes

I may or may not have been the only one to enjoy Dead By Sunrise, because Out of Ashes was AMAZIING! I’m a parent as well, sometimes that’s all you wanna do outside of working and stuff, just go home and be yourself around your family.

Which language is this @theearlywalker ?

Lol- italian - I am half italian blood and soul- and this the region my dad was born… :slightly_smiling_face:, how are you doing today honey? @Honey8?

Fine…I could log in to discord app. Chatted with some forum friends today. It was a very tiring day nd I am going to sleep early today
…around 22:00 . Tomorrow is gonna be more tiring cause there is inspection on friday. All decoration stuff has to be done…

What bout u? How are you doing? :slight_smile:

Spending most of my off day from work just yoga, writing, hiking with friends (did that this morning, because it was cooler outside)

Emotional rollercoaster still, getting calmer and feeling tired too, will go to bed soon- but it’s ok- tomorrow last working day of this schoolyear- holidays in sight :+1:t2:, this keeps me up - let me hug ya, you are very graet grown for your young age, respect dear!!! :hugs:

I just noticed… @samuel_the_leader’s Regular badge have been returned :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s great! I hope mine returns too. But if not I don’t care :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly…
As per me just talking to all of ya’ll is enough. No need of great badges…
But my best wishes with @intheend to me a mod :slight_smile:

@intheend for moderator!!

Are you sure that you want that sort of power in the hands of someone who speaks in death threats? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It could make things interesting around here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I guess the meme’s death threats would now be to join Chester. :stuck_out_tongue: