[insert totally nifty topic here]

Yeah , i am kinder than angels to my friends. :slight_smile:

I was damn sure that you’ll be back. :blush:

EXACTLY!! you know what…i told this to all my friends but only 1 could understand my feelings. No outside person can understand this!

even i feel the same. I got to know this today 4am. I just couldn’t sleep anymore. At first i was just sitting on my bed. Completely blank. NO thoughts and just fear. :fearful:

Even this very moment i wish that my mom will come and wake me up. She’ll say “why are you afraid…what nightmare did you saw”
I have this power to make futures (one was to talk to @theearlywalker ) But i really cant do this!! :sob: :sob: :sob:

It was My dream to attend atleast a concert. I really really wanted to…and… (speechless) :sob: :sob:

If it was a natural death…i wouldn’t have said anything. But why did he suicide? I know this is not the time to ask such questions (you may be angry and feel like killing me) but still, he was very happy after joining LP. The concerts were going good too…i wonder why!

1 Like

I have no words to speak rn…

1 Like

https://scontent.fmnl9-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/fr/cp0/e15/q65/20140153_2368311690060026_2689138049112086796_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4d396707741e64b8c0c8cf93c468fca6&oe=59743F6C

2 Likes

Very true…only this pic can be posted to express the feelings now…

1 Like

Also
https://scontent.fmnl9-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/fr/cp0/e15/q65/20289700_453460761681689_537697631_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=14c3e70da3b058542f289d6c2c75c7c1&oe=5973FC1E

Whoever made this… Thanks… :cry: :sob:

4 Likes

@discobot

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

ok i want to find out advance tutorial

@discobot display help

LOL. It doesn’t work that way :joy:

Tag it with “start advanced user” without the speech marks .

Exactly! it isn’t working…i was gonna call you for help

@discobot start advance user

@discobot start advanced user

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

:joy:- is it your baby Jordan??? It is very great…

@honey8 it seems to work like this …

No, it’s a discourse (sp?) bot, nothing to do with us, it’s from the forum provider.

I had very little sleep again.

Rest up little by little any chance you get…take care of yourself before anything else
Remember there’s others standing beside you and find glimmers of positivity here and there…

I should go back to sleep.