[insert totally nifty topic here]

Hey man, no worries, a single post can never have such an impact on me- you can relax :+1:t2:All fine with you from my side :grinning:

Thx :blush: @honey8 You seem to be a nice person :sunny:And as you see, you were right, me popping up here … but the reason is nearly breaking my heart - Chaz was my cure- and I will be with all of you to share this massive hurting- none outside may ever understand… what this means to us :sob::sob::sob:good that his voice lasts forever … I feel also with Talinda and the kids- :pray: Wish them power - we saw them at the Berlin Show together - the kids in the stage corner - he in the center- joking and kidding with them- during the show- cuuuutest daddy attitute - He was so good at heart- but it seems to be very lonely there at top of the celebrities,

:scream::scream::sob:I will not accept or believe it… :pray: me wake up off this nightmere… :boom:

5 Likes

Welcome back, Pat. I wish the circumstances for you returning were better, but we’ve missed you

1 Like

Welcome back Pat!

1 Like

Hey Jordan -thanx , yes it could have been better circumstances- but this news today made me feel my real heart again- and it brought me straight here with all the tears I had and still do cry- here inside the core fan base I feel save and right :sob::weary::scream:

Ot congrats man- finally a moderator straight of our middle- Good choice from the HQ :clap:

4 Likes

Hey AJ , thanx my friend :hugs: Feels good to be here…

2 Likes

Welcome back! We missed you a lot :hugs:
What a shame that the reason is… this. I still can’t accept it

Hey Nick- thx

and yeah- like @amitrish said: let it be a prank… or a belayed april fools gag- life is so brutal … :cold_sweat:

1 Like

@theearlywalker! :sweat_smile: see, people do come back from the grave :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
If only… glad to see you’re back too, I’m sure it made more than one of us grin

1 Like

If this can make the blue feel go away, then I am happy :blush: For me it works :sunny:

2 Likes

Hey glad you’re back! :sob:

(This is @lpsoldierjasper)

1 Like

Huge thanx for coming here for this time. It’s a very… bad reason for people to reunite but it feels better to know you’re not alone. I missed you a lot :hugs:

3 Likes

This feels very good to hear, thanx Nick :hugs: But sometimes my lifes road is winding while walking it - and this turn brought me back inhere- like sbd above posted: in hard times only the familiy can help- you guys are part of mine…and I feel warm embraced by your welcome for me :rainbow:

@NoireXJasper yeah - hey man- changed ya alias?? :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Yeah… I’m glad that you came back here with the LPU Family :slightly_smiling_face:

But still I can’t draw my face properly after these rumors have been confirmed :cry: :sob:

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

You are just awesome bro … :hugs: feeling sooo welcome :sunny:

1 Like

Heyy :blush:

Good to finally have you back @theearlywalker :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh Rob, thanx for your words-yeah- feeling the same here, good to have you finally back too :smiley: @the_termin8r

3 Likes

I’m not in the mood to talk right now.

1 Like

Welcome back Pat!!

1 Like