[insert totally nifty topic here]

Lol don’t worry, I don’t expect you to. I called the micro project Camazotz which translates into death bat.

I’m gonna call it “Batman” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yeah @the_termin8r seems like you’ve got lot knowledge about these stuffs. Good luck for your project! :slight_smile:

Did you mention that earlier? I didnt even read! Sry!!

Yeah!!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks, but they’re all pretty much finished.

No, I might have mentioned it once a couple of months back, but I don’t usually talk about that one because it is the least interesting of the 3. I’ll try to put together a pic of all 3 of them later.

1 Like

Nice.

Looking forward for that. I have just seen 1 ie.
Flamethrower.

Well if you can be bothered to dig through the w/w thread then you might find pics of the other ones but most of them will be when I’m working on them so they’d be in pieces.

@Honey8 here.

Left: project Banshee
Middle: project Camazotz
Right: project Hellhound (the flamethrower is a little lopsided because of one of the cable ties).

All of them are custom tuned, I painted the big ones myself.

Banshee is a complete mess of wires inside.

It went from looking like this:
https://www.teamassociated.com/pictures/cars_and_trucks/RC10T4.1/RTRBL/photos/7037-chassis.ps_lg.jpg

To looking like this:

OMG!!! @the_termin8r how can you make it!! It’s just soo great!! I could have never done this!!:smiley:
They all look nice😄

I was shocked in last 2 pic…(.from this to this)

That’s great! Now no one can say that you ain’t good in craft , :blush:

How did you come to know where to put the wires??

So impressive! I admire people who are able to do that kind of thing.

1 Like

They’re actually quite basic in their structure, and once you tear it down once you sorta understand how all of it goes together. Also there are instructions :joy: But they aren’t necessary for me.

Yes you could and quite easily at that :stuck_out_tongue: . It’s like lego but with different pieces and less of them.

In terms of actual positioning you improvise until the top closes properly :joy:. In terms of plugging them in correctly it’s very hard to mix them up since it’s just based on common sense, besides when you plug them all in the first time, the only one you connect and disconnect regularly is the battery plug, the rest stay plugged in. Also some will only plug in in one place.

Oh now I got to know…

Guys my LPU membership is ending after ordering my shipment. I understand I didn’t get m order until I renew my membership or it doesn’t matter?

Well in case you’re interested in knowing how it goes together here are the instructions for Banshee. Don’t be intimidated by all the diagrams, just follow the first couple of pages through and you’ll see that it is quite simple.

Sure but I gotta go now…doing maths…
Probably will return tonight (IST) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Accidentally missed this post before. It’s not that hard in the case of this. Far easier than art which I’m useless in.

If you placed the order before your membership expired, you’re fine. It wouldn’t let you place one if you weren’t a member anyways.

2 Likes

Well but still. Making things out of few parts and wires… this is also art!

1 Like

Now this this is logical, thanks for waking me up!:smile: The shipment seems to takes too long for me…maybe it takes longer.

I hadn’t ordered anything from the store in years. I did again like last week and nothing has been shipped yet. They’re just busy with the tour right now so I assume they’ll send everything out soon.

1 Like

I was wondering when my membership goodies gonna be shipped

1 Like