[insert totally nifty topic here]

In my case, the person in front of me decided to drop his chair back and ,as a result , lied down on my knees :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

to where? (you are so lucky that you can travel abroad…i haven’t seen any other country, i want to :confused:)

Crete, Greece

Hey, don’t worry! You surely will!

1 Like

Oh thanks! you are so good.
You know what I ain’t there on any social media but just on forums. Only because here people are better, supporting and friendly. :blush:

1 Like

I really recommend seeing War for the Planet of the Apes. I saw it yesterday and it’s amazing!

1 Like

I finally saw rogue one the other day. Awesome film, that final battle was amazing. Better than the force awakens.

1 Like

Wow, the forums were very active today!

Rogue One got me into Star Wars. I used to say that the only thing that will never come out of my mouth is “I just saw SW”. And week later I went to see it and the next day I dragged my friend to the cinema to watch it again :smiley: And then I watched all movies.

Anyone doing comic cons?

Guess what?

We’re 2nd Runner Up on Skill O Rama (Scout Games Activity)

First time in history of our school since we didn’t got a rank from several years…

Aaand I’m very happy rn and I can sleep properly this time :joy:

Congratulations @NoireXJasper
So happy to hear that…
Don’t reply now…go and sleep…i guess 1 am something
:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks @Honey8 :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

no…i meant 11…
Just googled and saw 11:49 !!

Yeah, no worries.

Yeah it’s around 11 PM here and I don’t think, I’ll sleep rn until 1 AM :joy:

ya you’ve got a habit now… and what time do you get up??

5 AM? (Lol, I’m still up)

So according to this and one other calculator my RC will do 0-60 mph (in the case of the RC 0 to top speed), in 1.2 - 3.2 seconds assuming perfect conditions, now that’s a load of BS, realistically in the best possible conditions it could do 4-5 secs. But even then that is mighty fast. Past 60 mph any car can destroy it though.

(My RC doesn’t have to change gears so in the gearbox box I had to put double clutch as that is the fastest possible).

Full form? …next project after flamethrower?

Yeah it is.

RC stands for Radio Control(ed) or Remote Control (ed).

The flamethrower was a side project. This one I’ve been working on since before that.

1 Like

RC stands for race car. And the project after Hellhound was that small RC bat-like called(don’t remember the name, sry, @the_termin8r)

Damn, I’ve always thought it stands for race car