[insert totally nifty topic here]

:thinking:

2 Likes

Somehow here too
But temperatures are not going low😮

I’m proud to say it will be under 30°C here for the rest of the week. :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to report it’s still below 20 over here. It’ll just go up to anout 23 next week, just in time for the shows.

1 Like

literally dying in heat here! :fire:

I’m tired of clear blue skies (it was completely blue earlier)

A big storm is coming here…

Yup, storm clouds are accumulating here too.

I am sure you love this weather!!!

1 Like

Here’s a pic from 2010 ( getting any images from that phone to PC/ another smartphone/ internet is too painful)

Haha, sarcastic woman, the heat has dissipated from my area for real :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel bad for my parents for having to put up with that heat but I’m enjoying this too much, it’s gonna perfect concert weather

Well here as you can see is a bit warm…If you dare to step outside your house you will be a sweaty, heated mess in just one second !!!

@evooba this is going to be a loooooooooooooong weekend with a lot of heat!!! I hope your parents live close to the sea!!!

Wow!! Where is this place?? Maybe I will get one photo like this in the next few days!!!

They don’t, but even if they did they wouldn’t go. It gets too crazy.

If you live close to the sea is easier… (My dream as a child was a house at Vouliagmeni or any place around there!! Then I learned the prices!!!)

Moscow, Summer 2010. On the 17th floor of a concrete house :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my!!! I’d be under water all day!

This was a few weeks ago. Even the area near the lake felt hot.

32 during summer here is normal but I guess it is not where you are :slight_smile: