[insert totally nifty topic here]

Right now!

And i am missing that…storm clouds here
Rn 31 C here…even in rainy season :weary:

It has become the new norm due to global warming. :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually 29°C onwards, I already start sweating like crazy. :blush:

Just checking on YouTube

all ATS songs seems belongs to Reanimation lol

I live almost 34 years ,and 32 is really common on summer here, unfortunately I have never been to another country to feel the differnce on the weather… 45° that we have now,it is not normal… :slight_smile:

Even here…highest is kinda 37C till now

Highest most of the times is around 40… But 45 is too much!!! Even for me because I hate winter…

Thats in south india…or places away from sea…
Well i am lucky…my home is just near the sea :relaxed:

Well I am close to Piraeus (Greece) so not far from the sea either but still today hot as hell here today…

Well then i dont know the reason… even south india is covered with sea but some hot winds cause the rise in temp. :confused:

Thats bad…

This heat wave comes from Africa we will get our normal 34-35 on Monday…I hope, I guess ,I wish!!!

Finally weekend. First time for a nap.

I think your heat comes from the desert in Iran, hottest place on earth at 70.7°C: :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s almost 10pm and still light out but I’m so damn tired. It feels weird going to bed like this though.

I should be going to bed because tomorrow is another early day but I’m still here wondering if I should just do that 1 run through WOW again, knowing if I would do that I’d end up not sleeping at all and being a complete zombie the next day.

Its so much :scream: . Were the people there alive…i guess they went to cooler places.!!

They obviously don’t live in the desert-areas. Obviously you didn’t read the article I linked:

People usually won’t go there:

Yep! Sry i didn’t read the article…i was in hurry… well i got it! :relaxed:

Just…LOL

I don’t know who these people are.